Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I assume nothing would be announced until the work permit is resolved

That's not the normal way we work tho': we normally announce "signed subject to work permit"...

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I like this bit

'He has a few examples of his compatriots to emulate such as Benni McCarthy, Lucas Radebe, Aaron Mokoena and Quinton Fortune, who all survived the challenges of the EPL. A plus factor for Tau is that he is more talented than this group.'

If he comes here, we'd better make sure we send a car for him - we don't want him on the M25 un-supervised (on the assumption he flies into Heathrow)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If he comes here, we'd better make sure we send a car for him - we don't want him on the M25 un-supervised (on the assumption he flies into Heathrow)

LoL! :)

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
It has since been revealed to the Siya crew by sources in the know that the Brazilians have agreed to a deal in principle with Brighton, with an announcement about the completion of the deal imminent at this point.

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/local/categories/siyagobhoza/mamelodi-sundowns-and-brighton-hove-albion-have-agreed-to-a-deal-in-principle/298285

"Indications are that Brighton could be sending Tau on loan to another European club in the new season, as it will be difficult for the player to secure a work permit and play in the English Premier League."

Ooh i wonder which club that will be :wink:

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
It has since been revealed to the Siya crew by sources in the know that the Brazilians have agreed to a deal in principle with Brighton, with an announcement about the completion of the deal imminent at this point.

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/local/categories/siyagobhoza/mamelodi-sundowns-and-brighton-hove-albion-have-agreed-to-a-deal-in-principle/298285

In these globalised times, it is very confusing that their team nickname is The Brazilians

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
"Indications are that Brighton could be sending Tau on loan to another European club in the new season, as it will be difficult for the player to secure a work permit and play in the English Premier League."

Ooh i wonder which club that will be :wink:

Well hopefully somewhere where he will start accruing the experience needed to get him a work permit. So not in the Belgian second division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here