Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palarse 3-0 down after 13 minutes!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Zaha loosing it at Arsenal, usual clown diving and wide eyed dismay every time he goes to ground. The crowd love him!!

Just seen MOTD.

They didn't show any dives, but there was one passage of play where he was massively booed when on the ball before that turned to cheers when someone went through to tackle him. He'd obviously been his normal prattish self and making himself popular with opposition fans.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
That’s the premier league for you. Both been given a reminder this weekend. Arsenal were sublime for the first 25mins. Best football I’ve seen this season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Zaha loosing it at Arsenal, usual clown diving and wide eyed dismay every time he goes to ground. The crowd love him!!

Wide eyed dismay?

Clearly watched too much Red Dwarf as a youngster

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Just seen MOTD.

They didn't show any dives, but there was one passage of play where he was massively booed when on the ball before that turned to cheers when someone went through to tackle him. He'd obviously been his normal prattish self and making himself popular with opposition fans.

Quote from the match thread on Holmesdale.net:

"You can tell we're getting desperate now, Wilf has started rolling around the pitch".

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Wide eyed dismay?

Clearly watched too much Red Dwarf as a youngster

download.jpg

Just saying.

We lost 4-1 away at Arsenal , 2nd defeat in 12 both to them with massive injury list,They played us off the park 1st half that cant be denied, Seems you played ok but you still lost 4-0 at home to Chelsea for the record we beat 2-0 at home.
Anyone brave enough for a bet who finishes higher? Probably not ;) Oh yeah just seen that Ulloa could be a loan signing for Palace do you think he'll be any good?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
with massive injury list,T

This is inevitable as youve been going hell for leather since game ten playing above your ability, most teams do that over the last 5 or ten games in the seasons.

Not only injuries but fatigue will kick in, this is why I make you favourites to go down.:thumbsup:.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyone brave enough for a bet who finishes higher? Probably not ;)
I'd bet that you'll finish higher. Your squad cost a significant amount more than ours, we're still playing catch-up. If we finish 17th, we'll be delighted.
Oh yeah just seen that Ulloa could be a loan signing for Palace do you think he'll be any good?
He's not much of a diver, could take a while to learn the Palace way.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
So you’ve got three teams? Jeez

So I was banned for this comment! Seriously??
It was only Light hearted humour in light of the recent events with Hazards shirt. I appreciate I am on the enemy's message board so will get vilified but have always enjoyed the banter with our arch rivals. Bozza is basically a dictator and takes his ball away when not happy with something. Sorry mate shows you up more than me. Ban me

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was only Light hearted humour in light of the recent events with Hazards shirt. I appreciate I am on the enemy's message board so will get vilified but have always enjoyed the banter with our arch rivals. Bozza is basically a dictator and takes his ball away when not happy with something. Sorry mate shows you up more than me. Ban me

You are aware the Hazard thing was nothing to do with BHA and merely a Chelsea plastic in the Brighton end... right?

Doesn't surprise me that your lot pick on a kid (there's a lot of previous for this) but I do feel you need at least some standards. You have a popular supermarket chain that you represent to think of after all...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Diddums.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You are aware the Hazard thing was nothing to do with BHA and merely a Chelsea plastic in the Brighton end... right?

Doesn't surprise me that your lot pick on a kid (there's a lot of previous for this) but I do feel you need at least some standards. You have a popular supermarket chain that you represent to think of after all...

Think you'll find most took exception to the Dad as opposed to the Kid... Not sure where the evidence is he was a Chelsea fan. Also what do you think about all the happy smiley faces of the Brighton fans around him applauding Hazard?

With regards to the last bit, I have no idea what you are going on about.

Anyway whatever, this was last weeks news. Was funny at the time. ta ta

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here