Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This thread has had me very busy with the Yuotube to Mp3 convertors! Thanks

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone else listening to the new Yves Tumor’s Safe in the Hands of Love? It’s on Warp. Go listen, it’s quite incredible.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
MODS - I really should have titled this thread NSC Electronic Music Thread - I think there's still a fair bit of confusion, as Electro is a different subset from the more all-encompassing Electronic. Can someone edit please?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Bicep have been an absolute relevation for me recently.

This song has the trippiest video you've ever seen, but musically it's superb. Like Moderat if they were 90s rave/house producers.

Their track Aura is absolutely fantastic as well. Very unique band, initially started off as just a music blog, and they use proper, real synths for their music as well unlike a lot of the stuff today which is just done using vst's. They remind me of a softer, arier version of Underworld

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
MODS - I really should have titled this thread NSC Electronic Music Thread - I think there's still a fair bit of confusion, as Electro is a different subset from the more all-encompassing Electronic. Can someone edit please?

Hi [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION]. I think that's why this thread passed me by originally ... I thought it was going to be very niche. But I see now that people posted a wide array of post punk, New Wave, Krautrock, Eurobeat/pop, dance music. Great idea for a thread btw.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hi [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION]. I think that's why this thread passed me by originally ... I thought it was going to be very niche. But I see now that people posted a wide array of post punk, New Wave, Krautrock, Eurobeat/pop, dance music. Great idea for a thread btw.

Yeah no I must’ve just had a brainfart when making this thread. The idea was always originally for it to encompass all electronic music, from Kraftwerk to deadmau5 to Giorgio Moroder to Tangerine Dream to Orbital to CHVRCHES.

Southcoast Corsair

Sep 12, 2012
lost at sea
Some good stuff on here. Didn’t know this thread existed so thumbs up all round. Might I add to the mix;
Delia Derbyshire appreciation society- wow and flutter. A perfectly formed gem. Blue filter and especially St Tropez 1966 off their first album also excellent records.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - can title of this thread be changed to NSC Electronic Music thread please? Thanks.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
TR/ST’s long-awaited return. 5 years since last album (Joyland).

[yt]VGnIZx00_ho[/yt]

This is more polished, more pop than his previous stuff, but still sounds pretty good.

New album The Destroyer part 1 (April) and part 2 (Aug/Sept?) coming this year.

Some of his previous best work - his synth sounds are gorgeous;

[yt]FaLVYK8xYWg[/yt]

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here