Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Print at home tickets for the Wednesday game

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Surely you can scan it via your smartphone? Saves all the hassle with creased paper ffs!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

On the ticket it says "This ticket must be printed individually on one full sheet of A4 paper. The barcode will not scan at the turnstile if this ticket is printed in a smaller size". I am assuming from that statement that it would be risky to rely on a smartphone to enter the Amex on Monday. I agree though that it should work. I always use my the Q scanner thingy on my phone to show my ticket at the cinema.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
On the ticket it says "This ticket must be printed individually on one full sheet of A4 paper. The barcode will not scan at the turnstile if this ticket is printed in a smaller size". I am assuming from that statement that it would be risky to rely on a smartphone to enter the Amex on Monday. I agree though that it should work. I always use my the Q scanner thingy on my phone to show my ticket at the cinema.
I'm assuming that just one of the barcode will be sufficient in order to activate the turnstile. If so I will just zoom in and increase the size of the barcode. Should work in theory.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
On the ticket it says "This ticket must be printed individually on one full sheet of A4 paper. The barcode will not scan at the turnstile if this ticket is printed in a smaller size".

Clear discrimination against supporters based in the US. :nono:

#TogetherExceptForOurOverseasFansWhoCanFeckOff

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
There is no risk, it works, just need to zoom in a bit.

I'm assuming that just one of the barcode will be sufficient in order to activate the turnstile. If so I will just zoom in and increase the size of the barcode. Should work in theory.

It works in practise. Just remember to hold the phone the right way up. ^

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just printed my tickets off but there is no normal barcode but one of them weird black and white square thing there, is that ok ?

Had that for Saturday at the Amex.....you may need to give it to the steward to scan it as I couldn't get the fecking square thing to work.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
There were lots of problems scanning the box things on Saturday. Lots of people just being let in because security didn't know what else to do.

No big deal when 5000 people have paid £2 to watch a beamback, but a bit dodgier for an actual game.

I would think you could print the same ticket 20 times, hand them out to different people and they would all be let in. So many of the genuine tickets wouldn't scan on Saturday they just ended up letting everyone in regardless.

I would think they may go back to the barcodes. As they actually worked. [emoji23]

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
A few things about the seagulls ticket line:

1)Stop the f ing sh!t elevator music and put GOSBTS as the music. Ain't difficult and needs to be done.
2)At 7p a minute at least tell me how long I expect to wait. Cost me an extra £1.50 to chase up my ticket which the automatic emal system had failed to do.

Minor items but , could do better IMHO

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here