Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Train fight

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Didn't see that. But on a packed train to the Amex at around 4.45, some degenerate slack-jawed long-haired mongoloid decided to randomly shout out "CARDIFF HAVE SCORED !!"

Cue various people saying "shit, are you joking ?" whilst others checked phones and others audibly wonder if this guy was a prick. And before long, it was established that this tragic lank-haired pathetic urban pustule was, indeed, a 14 carat 6 ft prick. He was so pathetic, that after his little outburst, he kept his back to the carriage the entire way. What an utter GUDGEON.

This isn't 'Nam.

There are rules.

:clap:
Thanks for that, I was feeling a bit down, but reading that has cheered me up no end :)

and yeah .... bring on Summer

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Wasn't on the train but had got off a bus from town on the Falmer A27 junction slip road with a few other families and various older fans. A coach full of Toon fans passed and proceeded to do w*nker gestures and flip the bird at us. They all seemed utter divs. Presumably they all felt like big hard guys for being rude to little kids and pensioners

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Didn't see that. But on a packed train to the Amex at around 4.45, some degenerate slack-jawed long-haired mongoloid decided to randomly shout out "CARDIFF HAVE SCORED !!"

Cue various people saying "shit, are you joking ?" whilst others checked phones and others audibly wonder if this guy was a prick. And before long, it was established that this tragic lank-haired pathetic urban pustule was, indeed, a 14 carat 6 ft prick. He was so pathetic, that after his little outburst, he kept his back to the carriage the entire way. What an utter GUDGEON.

This isn't 'Nam.

There are rules.

Funniest post I have read on here for weeks!:clap2:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Wasn't on the train but had got off a bus from town on the Falmer A27 junction slip road with a few other families and various older fans. A coach full of Toon fans passed and proceeded to do w*nker gestures and flip the bird at us. They all seemed utter divs. Presumably they all felt like big hard guys for being rude to little kids and pensioners

Probably the same coach that, when they arrived to park, all stood up and were banging the windows in a really really scary way...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My mate who posts on here was attacked by two knuckle draggers right in front of the local constabulary. They were jumped on straight away. Again he was with his wife and kids.

Not sure of the mentality of some people

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

This isn't 'Nam.

There are rules.

I am not a happy bunny. It would appear there's an undeniable undercurrent of 'hairism' in this post. As a ROCK!! God myself, with a hint of Prog (Hark it's the Earl Of Grey!) and an acid folk soaked vibe... well... I oft wear my hair long.

I will only accept an apology delivered by the following means:

A carrier Pigeon,
Distant smoke rings,
A dwarf with a sad and fey look in his eyes,
An actual Wizard,
Three founding members of the Strawbs.

If you cannot do this, well, you are dead to me.

Kosh

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I am not a happy bunny. It would appear there's an undeniable undercurrent of 'hairism' in this post. As a ROCK!! God myself, with a hint of Prog (Hark it's the Earl Of Grey!) and an acid folk soaked vibe... well... I oft wear my hair long.

A carrier Pigeon,
Distant smoke rings,
An actual Wizard,

Kosh

:clap: :laugh: Especially as I read 'an acid folk soaked face' at first
:rock:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Going back to Saturday .... after the match I walked home along Lewes Road and lost count of the many police cars whizzing back towards Falmer, sirens blasting, lights blazing. Not sure what that was all about?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Going back to Saturday .... after the match I walked home along Lewes Road and lost count of the many police cars whizzing back towards Falmer, sirens blasting, lights blazing. Not sure what that was all about?

Reports of noise from the home fans?

It's been a while.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Routine Molsecoomb stuff Shirley?

el punal

There had been an attack inside the stadium, apparently someone in a blue and white shirt was seen to be moving forward in a threatening manner.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Probably thought he saw a police horse.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

A carrier Pigeon,
Distant smoke rings,
An actual Wizard,

Kosh

I'll second that, as a 65 year-old who was convinced that Mr Mackail-Smith copied my over-long hairstyle when he joined us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here