Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Cardiff ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 8th SEASPN !!

BHA v Cardiff - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Will play like rabbits in the headlights, but will nick a 1 - 0 win.
Will hopefully wake up to see Premier League survival.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
What an abject, spineless performance against Bournemouth. Southampton at home was turgid, but Saturday's showing was shocking. Norwich & Newcastle fans gave us warning as to the defensive nature of our manager & we put up with it gleefully in our campaign last season. If it wasn’t for those three 1-0 wins in November (which were not deserved) we would be relegated or close to relegated by now. Mr Hughton you seem to have hit your ceiling a while ago.

Have you always written editorials on the performance of our beloved side when writing these intros on the score prediction threads? I don't seem to remember them ever being so negative and almost wishing the team bad luck so as to force the changing of the manager and staff.

I'm a little arsed about the way this is written. Poor taste!!

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
for the past three or four years I've predicted a 3-0 win to us both home and away (not super successfully) but i'm not going to predict a score here to see if I can change our luck. F*ck it.

Have you always written editorials on the performance of our beloved side when writing these intros on the score prediction threads? I don't seem to remember them ever being so negative and almost wishing the team bad luck so as to force the changing of the manager and staff.

I'm a little arsed about the way this is written. Poor taste!!

Written after the dire ‘performance’ on Saturday & in the vain hope even if it is slim that a player or coach of the club reads it & passes the message on. If you are one of the players agents - please pass on my behalf.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
2 - 0 Albion.Get Colin his P45.:albion2:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I've tried so hard to see this game in a positive light but Colin Wanker lives for these situations and he thrives on them. Under Hughton increasingly over the last 2/3 months we have lacked confidence, tactical acumen, motivation and positivity. If he had the ability to turn it round it would've happened before now. It is simply too much to expect and last weekends result underlined the fact that he's lost the players. He aint gonna get them back tonight. 2-0 to Cardiff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here