Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Maybe the roads will be too busy to get the blood to where it has to be in time ???

Last time I drove through Kent there were plenty of roads that weren't motorways. Also blood can last up to 6 weeks if kept chilled.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
You think that the NHS blood service are also in on the 'project fear' conspiracy :eek:

Just wait until you see who else is part of the 'project fear' conspiracy over the next few weeks

Feel free to answer the questions ...... ahhhh, that's something you never do isn't it. :thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
You better call the blood service and tell them they are talking shit then.

Given the rumour ( and that is all it is ) was on a twitter account from someone other than the blood service and twitter is well known for spreading shit I don't think I will thank you.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Last time I drove through Kent there were plenty of roads that weren't motorways. Also blood can last up to 6 weeks if kept chilled.

I have also read the universities in Kent are going to be requisitioned.

[tweet]1090011156855562241[/tweet]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Given the rumour ( and that is all it is ) was on a twitter account from someone other than the blood service and twitter is well known for spreading shit I don't think I will thank you.

Whats that Meg, you are expecting what ?

MYSTIC-MEG_2882318b.jpg

[tweet]1090268210631327744[/tweet]

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
I have also read the universities in Kent are going to be requisitioned.

[tweet]1090011156855562241[/tweet]

I refer you to my previous post about rumours and twitter.

God, why do people believe everything they see on twitter :facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yes, "other" factors, but the big one is the complete and utter mess that the Tories have made through every step of the process. Christ, they were too arrogant to even canvass the opinions of Labour and others until it was FAR too late and yet they pathetically seek to blame Corbyn for not talking to them. That in itself isn't great, but this is entirely down to the government of the day, end of.

They already knew what Labours position was, I thought everyone did.... do anything that brings about a general election/brings down the government. See setting pre conditions to talk to HMG unless ruling out no deal (= splitting the Tory party) whereas no pre conditions when he talks to Hamas, IRA/SinnFein, Hezbollah anyone that hates us/Israel. The main failing of this government/PM in my view is diverging from what they promised at the Lancaster house speech and their manifesto which had full support from Brexiteers in government. The more the government reneged on promises/tacked towards a 'soft 'Brexit the more people are feeling disullisoned and betrayed. Remainers saying why bother leaving and leavers saying we aren't really leaving.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Not picking holes, but Isn't this the responsibility of the Spanish government to provide settled status to EU citizens over there like we have here. My mum now has settled status here which means she can continue to access services.

Glad to hear the good news for your Mum, I guess she here most of her life, I'd expect nothing less

A bit different to someone who decided to move to Spain 10 years ago as an Britain EU Citizen and had no plans to ever become a Spanish national (there is no dual nationality permitted). These people really have been treated appallingly.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I note not one person has highlighted there will be other sessions to compensate !!!!

Regardless, I'd like to see the justification and the data behind why they think people still couldn't get to the sessions and why the blood couldn't be transported.

Maybe you could type I apologise for not believing you [MENTION=34106]ManOfSussex[/MENTION] ?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I note not one person has highlighted there will be other sessions to compensate !!!!

Regardless, I'd like to see the justification and the data behind why they think people still couldn't get to the sessions and why the blood couldn't be transported.

See Operation Stack, Phase 4, 2015 and what it did to daily live in Kent.

_101623475_gettyimages-482332366.jpg

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
You think that the NHS blood service are also in on the 'project fear' conspiracy :eek:

Just wait until you see who else is part of the 'project fear' conspiracy over the next few weeks. At the current rate you realise we are going to get to the point soon where the only people who aren't part of the conspiracy will be you, cunning fergus, melias shoes, JRM and a small snail from Winchester called Gerald

Totally wrong: Gerald the small snail tendered his resignation from the group earlier today. Keep up!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Not picking holes, but Isn't this the responsibility of the Spanish government to provide settled status to EU citizens over there like we have here. My mum now has settled status here which means she can continue to access services.

Has she been reassured of continuation of services? Is it in writing?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's all OK, there will be Adequate Blood.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here