Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hastings/St L's

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Don't have any specific advice about the place(s) and have never lived there, but as an occasional visitor I must say Hastings & St Leonards has its charms and is definitely on the up.

Some nice properties, pleasant touristy bits and locals who seem genuinely proud of the place. I get the impression there's quite a strong community, after decades of topping the wrong sort of league tables.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Can I pick your brains on living in Hastings and St L's please?

Where's good, where should be avoided?

Many thanks.

Why are you moving there?
What is your family requirements? 1 bed flat or 4 bed family home near a park..

I lived there for 3 years in my early twenties and some decent places at reasonable prices

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Old town is brilliant. Has come on leaps and bounds over past 10 years. "new" part of town is still a bit shabby but is showing signs of improvement. Probably a good time to invest in property there IMO

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Many thanks.

I'm sure these guys could help you.
[MENTION=255]Cadiz Seagull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15497]hastings[/MENTION]
[MENTION=28630]Hastings gull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24975]St Leonards Seagull[/MENTION]
:thumbsup:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Many thanks.

Avoid Hollington and Ore. Obviously it depends on your price, but anywhere around the Ridge, St Helens area, Harrow, Clive Vale (older properties), West St Leonards, top end of Braybrooke would be good. You get far more for your money here. Let me know if I can help you further if you want to narrow down your wish list -eg price, close to A21, dog walking etc

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Avoid Hollington and Ore. Obviously it depends on your price, but anywhere around the Ridge, St Helens area, Harrow, Clive Vale (older properties), West St Leonards, top end of Braybrooke would be good. You get far more for your money here. Let me know if I can help you further if you want to narrow down your wish list -eg price, close to A21, dog walking etc

Many thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here