Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC new kit 2019/20

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Really don think like the American Express / Man City blue.
I would never buy this kit. The away kit is better except the badge, although Dunk gave me his shirt a couple of years ago at Leeds and it is a nicer black kit.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Was planning on getting this years kit for both my grandsons however I just cant condone paying out £37 & £42 for something they will grow out of before the season even finishes. :(

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We may be in luck! Doesn't look like a transfer in this still I grabbed.
Yes but crease to the left looks like the edge of a transfer.
View attachment 110347

And this picture looks shiny. Not good. responsive-189.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yeah, the home shirt is an absolute no for me again. It's an iron on transfer which looks cheap and tacky. I like the darker blue, but it's not worth £52. Crazy money. The away shirt is lovely though, to be fair. They've done a good job with that one, but it's very classically simple. Lovely!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We may be in luck! Doesn't look like a transfer in this still I grabbed.

View attachment 110335

Yeah, the home shirt is an absolute no for me again. It's an iron on transfer which looks cheap and tacky. I like the darker blue, but it's not worth £52. Crazy money. The away shirt is lovely though, to be fair. They've done a good job with that one, but it's very classically simple. Lovely!

The image above seems pretty conclusive, that it is not.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The image above seems pretty conclusive, that it is not.

Looking at [MENTION=4573]Green Cross Code Man[/MENTION] post, it really looks like it is. We'll soon know. It looks cheap in the pictures, hopefully it'll be different in person but even so, it's an unseemly patch across the shirt and it's not for me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Looking at [MENTION=4573]Green Cross Code Man[/MENTION] post, it really looks like it is. We'll soon know. It looks cheap in the pictures, hopefully it'll be different in person but even so, it's an unseemly patch across the shirt and it's not for me.

I'm fairly sure that's a misleading impression.

In the image posted above, you can literally see the thread of the fabric running from the 'panel' area, down into the white stripes below.

No debate.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I just cant get with the thin/lack of collar again, thats 3 seasons running now. Agree that the sponsor looks cheap too, though it may just be the photo.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
What utter shite the new home shirt is. I've been itching to buy once since we got promoted but that makes it 3 dreadful shirts in a row. Awful.

Away shirt looks nice though.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ok so we're getting NAVY BLUE numbers. (The only available colours are red, black, white and navy blue)

Every time we've had yellow details on our kits. I've mocked up what it would look like with red and it always looks more like a proper Albion kit.

Current:
a.png

100% Better version:
b.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Quite possible that the player images were shot with prototypes some time ago, before they ****ed off on holiday and, as such, had an iron-on sponsor for the purposes of the photoshoot, but the real deal will be printed.

(No inside info and can't be arsed to send an email to find out)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Ok so we're getting NAVY BLUE numbers. (The only available colours are red, black, white and navy blue)

Every time we've had yellow details on our kits. I've mocked up what it would look like with red and it always looks more like a proper Albion kit.

Current:
View attachment 110352

100% Better version:
View attachment 110353

Prefer the top if I'm honest.

On reflection , that home kit is the best we've had for a few years.

Solid 7/10

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Current:
View attachment 110352

100% Better version:
View attachment 110353

Prefer the gold / navy combo myself, less Tesco bag.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
You say that, but if that same kit were released today, all of the following 'flaws' would have been raised on this thread:

1. Why can't we have stripes on the back?
2. Why isn't the badge centred on a stripe?
3. Why isn't the Nike logo centred on a stripe?
4. Why is the Nick logo black?
5. Why no stripes on the sleeves?
6. Why can't we have a collar?
7. Iron-on sponsor, FFS!

Not if it was announced with Paddy McCourt IN IT.

#DistortingTradition

#ShittestHashtagEver

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here