Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got video of Knock's showboat where he sent 3 defenders for a hotdog?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm not sure why – I never normally do it and it makes no difference to anything – but I actually stood up and applauded that piece of skill. Got a decent view of it from the East stand (unfortunately the same view of the two free kicks) and it really was sublime...

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I am assuming he asked to be subbed as he was knackered last night rather than injured?

Completely understandable by the way he ran his socks off.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I am assuming he asked to be subbed as he was knackered last night rather than injured?

Completely understandable by the way he ran his socks off.

He did indeed, he waved at the bench and made the sub me sign with his arms, he was out on his feet and he'd taken a kick.Which made his feigned shock at being subbed and having to be told by the ref that he was coming off even funnier. He made the point about the ridiculous time wasting from the Huddersfield team, and rightly so.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], shorten that clip and stick it on Twitter. Someone is stealing all of your potential FAVES AND RETWEETS! :ohmy:

[tweet]776021765256515584[/tweet]

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He actually took 5 of their players out of the game with that, it goes right up high in the top amex flair moment list to join the "10 player offside" and the "Vicente crossbar" moments.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not sure why – I never normally do it and it makes no difference to anything – but I actually stood up and applauded that piece of skill. Got a decent view of it from the East stand (unfortunately the same view of the two free kicks) and it really was sublime...
Ive had a thought about our horrendously poor free kicks, and I reckon I've got it sussed.

For the next free kick, Duffy gives Bruno a leg up onto the crossbar.
Bruno then tantalising dangles his right foot into the apex of post and crossbar.

Then Dunk takes the free kick.

Simple when you think about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here