Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Palace documentary tonight

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There was an article in the guardian a week or two back linked to it. i believe there's a book coming out.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Never need much of excuse to repeat the legendary broadcasting moment provided by TV cook Fanny Cradock and her co-host husband Johnny, when Johnny looked straight into the camera and offered viewers the encouraging words: "Goodbye! And may all your doughnuts look like Fanny's."

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would rather drape my wet bollocks over an electric fence than watch that

:bowdown:

Mind you, I would rather watch the Holmesdale fantastics than watch that. Fact.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Worth noting there is a documentary on Channel 4 tonight at 10pm about the Holmesdale Fanatics.

With apologies.....feeling there might be more to your post, I just checked the schedule.

:bowdown:

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just spat wine out. Funniest thing being that arch tit Doogle didn't get the gag and waded in as per. What a ****ing idiot. [emoji23]

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
The program will remind me of what a bunch of fannies they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just spat wine out. Funniest thing being that arch tit Doogle didn't get the gag and waded in as per. What a ****ing idiot. [emoji23]

Don’t forget [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] gave it the biggen before the Amex game then went missing for a month and only reappeared when they fluked a win finally... When CP2010FC beat us next time I expect no comment at all from her... She’s a walking contradiction.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The HF (who I assume all got banned for breaking into a game and injuring innocent people as Mr Parish said would happen) don’t like the spotlight. Last time they were in the news they’d spray painted their own coach and the time before that one of their lot made headlines for CRYING for his Daddy in court because something fell on his head in the toilet. Fact.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don’t forget it [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION]

THE court case of a suspected football hooligan had to be adjourned after the accused was injured in the court's toilet.

Liam Melody, 19, of Stanley Gardens, Wallington, ran into court crying for his dad after a partition above the urinals at Croydon Magistrates' Court fell on his head, causing a gash.

Liam Melody

Court proceedings were halted and an ambulance was called after magistrates ruled it would not be in the "interests of justice" to continue the case – instead adjourning it for two months.

Mr Melody appeared at court on Tuesday, when he faced the possibility being given a football banning order which would bar him from all grounds in the UK.

Before the incident halted proceedings, the court was told Melody was a "prominent" member of the Crystal Palace supporters' group the Holmesdale Fanatics.

PC Perry Lathwood gave evidence to the court, saying he had been in contact with Melody a "number of times", describing him as "aggressive" and "difficult to communicate with".

He spoke specifically about a number of games, including Palace's match against Birmingham City in December, when he said trouble had flared that directly involved Mr Melody.

CCTV footage was shown in the courtroom.

PC Lathwood said: "I was acting as a 'spotter' for the game, and I have been carrying out that role for around four years. I gather intelligence from football games.

"During the Birmingham game I witnessed an incident involving Liam.

"There was a steward who went to speak to the group of fans known as the Holmesdale Fanatics.

"As he [the steward] started to walk down the steps, the group went with him.

"I saw Liam coming down the steps and making a grab for him. The steward went over the barrier backwards – he was pushed over the railings.

"Liam is a prominent member of the group, who is happy to stand at the front. He is aggressive to police.

"Liam is well liked by the group because he is happy to stand out in the front and engage in antisocial behaviour."

The court also heard that Mr Melody was part of a group who got into a fight with a section of Millwall fans after a match at Selhurst Park last October.

PC Lathwood said: "The fans met and the police were in the middle. There was a bang and a massive amount of smoke, the horses started rearing.

"I was hit by a flare and went down. Bricks and rocks were coming from all directions.

"The Fanatics were pushing towards the Millwall fans, they were attacking police lines to get to the Millwall fans. Liam Melody was involved."

Mr Melody opposed the order. The case will continue in July.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The listing says that this documentary is about someone who takes photographs of them, and hears their shocking, moving, powerful and funny stories about how being one has shaped their lives. I'm sure they'll all stay one for ever, ALWAYS.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Don’t forget it [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION]

THE court case of a suspected football hooligan had to be adjourned after the accused was injured in the court's toilet.

Liam Melody, 19, of Stanley Gardens, Wallington, ran into court crying for his dad after a partition above the urinals at Croydon Magistrates' Court fell on his head, causing a gash.

Liam Melody

Court proceedings were halted and an ambulance was called after magistrates ruled it would not be in the "interests of justice" to continue the case – instead adjourning it for two months.

Mr Melody appeared at court on Tuesday, when he faced the possibility being given a football banning order which would bar him from all grounds in the UK.

Before the incident halted proceedings, the court was told Melody was a "prominent" member of the Crystal Palace supporters' group the Holmesdale Fanatics.

PC Perry Lathwood gave evidence to the court, saying he had been in contact with Melody a "number of times", describing him as "aggressive" and "difficult to communicate with".

He spoke specifically about a number of games, including Palace's match against Birmingham City in December, when he said trouble had flared that directly involved Mr Melody.

CCTV footage was shown in the courtroom.

PC Lathwood said: "I was acting as a 'spotter' for the game, and I have been carrying out that role for around four years. I gather intelligence from football games.

"During the Birmingham game I witnessed an incident involving Liam.

"There was a steward who went to speak to the group of fans known as the Holmesdale Fanatics.

"As he [the steward] started to walk down the steps, the group went with him.

"I saw Liam coming down the steps and making a grab for him. The steward went over the barrier backwards – he was pushed over the railings.

"Liam is a prominent member of the group, who is happy to stand at the front. He is aggressive to police.

"Liam is well liked by the group because he is happy to stand out in the front and engage in antisocial behaviour."

The court also heard that Mr Melody was part of a group who got into a fight with a section of Millwall fans after a match at Selhurst Park last October.

PC Lathwood said: "The fans met and the police were in the middle. There was a bang and a massive amount of smoke, the horses started rearing.

"I was hit by a flare and went down. Bricks and rocks were coming from all directions.

"The Fanatics were pushing towards the Millwall fans, they were attacking police lines to get to the Millwall fans. Liam Melody was involved."

Mr Melody opposed the order. The case will continue in July.
No way.

You've/they've made that up/got the wrong end of the stick.

There is no way on earth that happened.

None I tell ya.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Well that was a bit of a let down :annoyed:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I’ve recorded it for old time’s sake. When the lippy ***** used to come onto me, I’d put up two fingers and give them a good licking. I used to be hard.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here