Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I am enjoying Solly's play today, and Locadia's lay-offs are a delight - just a shame they're not a bit higher up the pitch. And although fairly dull, our ball retention has been much much better than recently.

I am enjoying Solly's play today, and Locadia's lay-offs are a delight - just a shame they're not a bit higher up the pitch. And although fairly dull, our ball retention has been much much better than recently.

Yeah whats weird is Locadia seems to be often ahead of Murray and waiting for him and Gross to catchup for the cross. However , whenever Andone replaces Murray, Locadia never seems to get the same chances to cross for Andone.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So we can agree that CH was right not to drop Locadia? Gross looking well below par at the moment though.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Yeah whats weird is Locadia seems to be often ahead of Murray and waiting for him and Gross to catchup for the cross. However , whenever Andone replaces Murray, Locadia never seems to get the same chances to cross for Andone.
Not sure crosses to Andone will be as effective as to Murray

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Solid looking defence only troubled once maybe twice , midfield being marshalled well by Propper and some good wide play by March and Locadia , just needs a finish or two as I doubt one goal will be enough as Watford must be more of an attacking threat as the game goes on which may help us to counter better.

Anyone's game just who wants it the most and so far only the Albion have shown any real intent.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure crosses to Andone will be as effective as to Murray

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Murray hasn’t got his head to the ball once yet and has been offside twice so I reckon throwing Andone on would be a good idea. Roll on 70 mins :lolol:

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
yes solid first half : back 4 incl Bong very good: which is just what we needed after that second half on Tuesday: happy with a point against "a very good Watford Team"
but much happier if we can get more in the box and sneak one in !!

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Pathetic ref. If you touch a goalie it's a foul?

This is Hoops, the guy who has been fouling March has put in at least four bookable tackles and hasn’t had a card yet. Useless Bournemouth supporting goon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here