Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Everton are terrible, what an expensive lot of under-achievers

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Said this to Everton fans that Silva was overrated. Should have gone for Rafa or Howe

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Agree, they are shocking again today.

Said this to Everton fans that Silva was overrated. Should have gone for Rafa or Howe

Before the game Puel was favourite to be next for the sack. Silva won't last long if they keep playing like this in front of their own, massively entitled, fans.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And how poor is the atmosphere at Goodison? Their fans were mostly silent on Saturday but they're worse at home. Son just pointed out you can hear the players and managers shouting.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Like this from The Guardian

"69 min: Walcott, who has done a great job of hiding in plain sight this afternoon, is replaced..."

Sounds a bit like Saturday

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I blame their wage structure.

Somehow (sizable performance bonuses) the Albion ought to try and keep away from a £70k a week salary. (Yes I know it's a fookin rediculous thing to write).

But that amount of money is too close to a 'top 6' wage to inspire to a top 6 level of performance.

"Play well for the Albion and you could get a dream move worth an extra £100k a week'(I feel sick just writing that).

Play well for Everton and not a lot changes but more stress and extra traveling.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sure Silva is already working on his list of excuses, bad ref decisions, ‘unfairness’ etc.........

Watching this game I genuinely think we’re better - certainly no worse - than both of them (based on the last couple of games/new formation).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm hoping Ndidi scores so the commentator can say "YES Ndidi"..........

It happens every game he plays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sure Silva is already working on his list of excuses, bad ref decisions, ‘unfairness’ etc.........

Watching this game I genuinely think we’re better - certainly no worse - than both of them (based on the last couple of games/new formation).

Silva has slightly improved them going forward, but they are a shower at the back.

They spent £25 million on Mina and he hardly plays

Dinge looks like a decent player, but the rest is meh.

If Richarlison is worth £50 million Alli is worth £200 million

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is Marco Silva the biggest managerial fraud since Steve Parish said he wouldn’t stop Pardew leaving for Barcelona or Real Madrid?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not been out of bed long. Seems I haven't missed much. Summed up "Everton, still crap. Richarlison, still a tit".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here