Either yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 39 70.9%

• Total voters

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Would you take an FA Cup against Man City if it meant we still needed a point against City on the last day of the season to guarantee survival.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Personally I'm slightly torn but would vote no, as I would hope we were safe already and wouldn't want to risk. For people who think we're going down anyway then presumably they would take the cup finals.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Let's assume City need a win to guarantee the title, to make it exciting, although part way through the game a draw could suit both if Liverpool aren't winning!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
To be honest, I would imagine the number of us not enjoying PL football is quite large, there could be a Brexit like split amongst us.

And there are yet more who are enjoying the premier league, but wouldn't be too bothered about playing in the championship.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I am enjoying the PL. We are still new and the challenge is there to improve. It will take time. The FA Cup would be nice but not as good as staying in the PL. A no from me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Would you take an FA Cup against Man City if it meant we still needed a point against City on the last day of the season to guarantee survival.

Oh for actual ****'s sake. I don't understand the question. Would you take a poke in the eye if it meant I could have a pork pie without stealing your car tomorrow? Who actually cares? Apart from Swiss Tony. Obviously. Eating a pork pie in a car is like making love to a beautiful woman.

Anyway this thread is shit with a poll.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Oh for actual ****'s sake. I don't understand the question. Would you take a poke in the eye if it meant I could have a pork pie without stealing your car tomorrow? Who actually cares? Apart from Swiss Tony. Obviously. Eating a pork pie in a car is like making love to a beautiful woman.

I think it is a good question as many if us would have jumped at the chance of cup success back in the day, at the expense of us doing well in the league. No-one would have predicted us taking so long to get back to the top though.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Prem football is key and more important than the FA Cup. The aim has to be to beat the 4 years we spent in the top flight 1979 - 83.

I'm really enjoying the Prem experience. Every point gained is something to be savoured.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Does anyone understand this question, or am I just being peculiarly thick today?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Does anyone understand this question, or am I just being peculiarly thick today?
The question is would you take two cup finals with City now? FA Cup final against City but needing a point on the last day of the season to gaurantee Premier League survival. Poll is closer than I would of expected.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The question is would you take two cup finals with City now? FA Cup final against City but needing a point on the last day of the season to gaurantee Premier League survival. Poll is closer than I would of expected.

So we could lose both games, end up relegated (losing millions in tv money) and with no trophy at the end of it and people are voting yes they want that scenario !?!

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010

Obviously staying in the Prem is more important but anyone who thinks we are sliding towards relegation anyway might take the end of season cup finals if offered. The poll shows that 40% of people would take the offer.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Not sure I would to be fair.
Chances are it would be a cup final defeat and then a loss on the final day hoping for the team below us to lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here