Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A big day today for our clubs . I get the feeling you’re getting abit twitchy and a lot less confident than a few games ago . We’ve got a tough game today and Fulham will be buoyed after stuffing you on Tuesday so I’m not that confident tbh .
Watford are a good team and I can see them beating you ,so if we win we swap places which will be very nice indeed . Speak later :thumbsup:

A lot of 'ifs' there, TRS.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
A big day today for our clubs . I get the feeling you’re getting abit twitchy and a lot less confident than a few games ago . We’ve got a tough game today and Fulham will be buoyed after stuffing you on Tuesday so I’m not that confident tbh .
Watford are a good team and I can see them beating you ,so if we win we swap places which will be very nice indeed . Speak later [emoji106]

Yea of course you will if you lose and we win lol.

You don't have the bollox as you've proved what a gutless prick you are on more that one occasion. X

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Watford are a good team and I can see them beating you ,so if we win we swap places which will be very nice indeed . Speak later :thumbsup:

I get the feeling after all these seasons head start on us in the premier league and the number of players you are throwing ridiculous amounts of cash at you are a little bit twitchy and embarrassed you are still behind us.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

Its good to know that your overall aim as a club is to finish higher than little old Brighton. Quite sad really. Surely you should be aiming higher.
Our aim is to not be relegated. If we finish above your joke of a club then that will be a pleasant bonus.
Whatever happens we distroyed you with 10 men lol

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Its good to know that your overall aim as a club is to finish higher than little old Brighton. Quite sad really. Surely you should be aiming higher.
Our aim is to not be relegated. If we finish above your joke of a club then that will be a pleasant bonus.
Whatever happens we distroyed you with 10 men lol

9 then 10 men.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I get the feeling after all these seasons head start on us in the premier league and the number of players you are throwing ridiculous amounts of cash at you are a little bit twitchy and embarrassed you are still behind us.

Yeah but they have a brand spanking new stand on the way, will make our stadium look dated. Prince Charming has promised to deliver, once he can afford to pay players wages, which are far more important than fans and match day experience.

#treatthemwithcontempt

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Then again some supporters might say being 200+ million in debt to your chairman is ridiculous. But you are Brighton and you must not be judged how you judge others. Still it's only us lot who think it I suppose.

Out of interest how are you planning to pay for that £120m new stand? You know the one stand exactly like our West Stand that is costing the same as our entire stadium? Our stadium that was funded by the debt to our owner that transfers into shares of not repaid?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Out of interest how are you planning to pay for that £120m new stand? You know the one stand exactly like our West Stand that is costing the same as our entire stadium? Our stadium that was funded by the debt to our owner that transfers into shares of not repaid?

Our owner who is a fan. We are owned by a Brighton fan, not a chairman who takes a wage from the club. See Palace accounts.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Our owner who is a fan. We are owned by a Brighton fan, not a chairman who takes a wage from the club. See Palace accounts.

Palace fans are choking on their jealousy of the resurgent Albion, whilst coming across as being in total denial.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

Funnily enough I don't know. I could tell you how I'm paying my car insurance that is due for renewal or how I pay my phone bills, if that would interest you. You could try asking Thunder bolt or stat brother, they can both endlessly comment on things they know stuff all about.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Yeah but they have a brand spanking new stand on the way, will make our stadium look dated. Prince Charming has promised to deliver, once he can afford to pay players wages, which are far more important than fans and match day experience.

#treatthemwithcontempt

Match day experience, I'm in there two hours a fortnight. I'm not living there, I'm one of those whose not that bothered about the stadium.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Match day experience, I'm in there two hours a fortnight. I'm not living there, I'm one of those whose not that bothered about the stadium.

I take it you’re not one of those who’s being chucked out of their seat to make way for a lairy black clad young chav next season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here