Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Brexit means Brexit

I must admit that this, together with [MENTION=17469]melias shoes[/MENTION] short term visas and [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] pointing out that under WTO there would be customs on BOTH sides of the new hard border in Ireland is certainly making me think again

:lolol:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
BrExit - the countdown to 11PM GMT on Friday 29th of March 2019

Thankfully laws can change :)

I’m sure that is the case,the law at the moment though states that we leave on 29th March 2019.
So the nation loathing individuals in certain corners of Parliament have 56 days to change it.Tick Tock, as they say.

On our way.

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Whilst we have been plotting the ways in which we will be making our trading position weaker, the EU has strengthened by bringing Japan and Canada into an FTA's, and in Asia they are hoping to have the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, a free trade bloc set up by the end of this year, which will be massive.
https://www.thenational.ae/business...orld-s-largest-trade-bloc-with-asean-1.699280

I know, the EU would be fine if it just stuck to trade, but it sticks it's nose into our health and safety and consumer protection, and workers rights, and environmental standards, making them all better against our will.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I’m sure that is the case,the law at the moment though states that we leave on 29th March 2019.
So the nation loathing individuals in certain corners of Parliament have 56 days to change it.Tick Tock, as the say.

On our way.

Don’t worry, it will.

Tick Tock as you say.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've already told you I have no problem with your opinion on Brexit, and have even said I agree that Brexit should be implemented even if I don't agree with it. But unfortunately I have every justification for being so rude all the while you continue to gloat and have unilaterally decided that we HAVE to leave on 29th March or it amounts to betrayal. If you don't like people being rude to you, don't act like a complete c**t. Simples.
But part of the reason he's repeatedly saying that we're on our way etc, is because people on this thread are repeatedly insulting those they disagree with. Just like your previous post:
"could of"?

FFS. And I thought you were intelligent enough to be a remainer. :nono:
This thread seems to be dominated by insults and people unwilling to see the point of view of others. Most are happy to slag of the politicians, but it seems they're being mirrored here.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
BrExit - the countdown to 11PM GMT on Friday 29th of March 2019

Give it 6 months and people would have forgotten.

Oh I don’t think We would ever forget or forgive.
The Clock has now ticked into the Afternoon so We now have 55 and a half days until We Leave.
Tick and unless I’m very much mistaken....Tock.

On our way.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
You may(no pun)well be correct, in My opinion that would be huge betrayal,I personally don’t think Parliament would ever recover from turning on the people it serves, the Tocks keep Ticking.

I wasn't aware people have at any point voted for a specific date of departure? Just that we should depart. As said, Brexit is not an event but a process.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Oh I don’t think We would ever forget or forgive.
The Clock has now ticked into the Afternoon so We now have 55 and a half days until We Leave.
Tick and unless I’m very much mistaken....Tock.

On our way.

They will find something else they don’t fully understand to be outraged about.

Tottenham Hotspur will sigh a player before we leave the EU

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Odd bins call in the receivers today is about one big buissness either going bust or reducing their work force per day at the moment

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-data-breaches-information-commissioner-audit

The ICO will begin a full audit of Eldon and Leave.EU’s joint offices, staff and records, looking for evidence of whether or not the two companies followed data protection guidelines in processing personal information, how they trained staff and what policies and procedures they had in place.

The results of that audit, which will include interviewing the directors and staff, will be made public. The ICO noted “it is a criminal offence to obstruct an ICO audit or destroy information covered by it”.

Leave.EU is already being investigated by the National Crime Agency over a multimillion-pound donation the Electoral Commission believes came from Rock Holdings, one of Banks’s companies that is based in the Isle of Man, and thus not legally allowed to participate in UK elections.

Leave.EU and Eldon Insurance have been approached for comment.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I wasn't aware people have at any point voted for a specific date of departure? Just that we should depart. As said, Brexit is not an event but a process.

Specified two years by triggering Article 50,as in EU regulations.29th March 2017 + 2 years = Independence Day.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement enters into force on 1 February ��������
Businesses and consumers across Europe and in Japan can now take advantage of the largest open trade zone in the world:
635 million people, 1/3 of global GDP
#EUJapan #EUtrade

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Even this is a mega LOLZ - left this part out didn’t you ?

Not just a footnote - page 3 asserts that “Gibraltar is not part of the UK” and so its citizens will not be part of the visa waiver offered to visiting Brits. Again this is an addition to Commission draft by EU Council (ie Spanish diplomats)

That is a HUGE insult from The corrupt EU,Gibraltar is NOT a colony it is British, goes to show the outright contempt with which the EU hold us.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Specified two years by triggering Article 50,as in EU regulations.29th March 2017 + 2 years = Independence Day.

Unless an extension is agreed, which is within the EU's gift if the UK asks for one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here