Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Can’t argue about his form last season so it’s good news that there’ll be a more than capable alternative to him soon (from the Belgium League!).

Another genuinely astonishing part of this board atm is people writing off Jose because of last season. He was playing with a ruptured cartilage last season. What beggars belief is that the medical team didn’t just send him in for the slice and dice at Christmas or before.

He couldn’t push off from a standing start, turn or accelerate because of the injury. In most cases that would render you unable to run for a bus let alone perform in an elite football league for goodness sake.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Another genuinely astonishing part of this board atm is people writing off Jose because of last season. He was playing with a ruptured cartilage last season. What beggars belief is that the medical team didn’t just send him in for the slice and dice at Christmas or before.

He couldn’t push off from a standing start, turn or accelerate because of the injury. In most cases that would render you unable to run for a bus let alone perform in an elite football league for goodness sake.

You are not permitted to post sensible answers. Cant remember the name of the poster, who got sacked, for posting team news, said about the injury it must have been common knowledge at Lancing so he should have been sent straight away for surgery then.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle

The voice of reason.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You are not permitted to post sensible answers. Cant remember the name of the poster, who got sacked, for posting team news, said about the injury it must have been common knowledge at Lancing so he should have been sent straight away for surgery then.

We’re not permitted to discuss that matter.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Indeed.

Thank goodness we’ll have a stand in when he is not 100%. We won’t need to carry him to the touchline and then throw him on to the pitch without crutches anymore!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

So it’s not just referees who are whistleblowers then.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I know the highlight clips can be misleading, but he does remind me a bit of Hazard with his balance on the ball, his high speed dribbling, only 5ft 8inch but yet very strong on the ball, a leader figure, nice first touch, looks for the trick and can shoot from range.
Looks to me like a potential great signing. He was a top target for Arsenal only last January so he can't be bad.

0m 59 sec in has Hazard written all over it.

https://youtu.be/hGkoJ9FiGU4

Last edited:

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I know the highlight clips can be misleading, but he does remind me a bit of Hazard with his balance on the ball, his high speed dribbling, only 5ft 8inch but yet very strong on the ball, a leader figure, nice first touch, looks for the trick and can shoot from range.
Looks to me like a potential great signing. He was a top target for Arsenal only last January so he can't be bad.

have to ask the question......why did Arsenal not sign him ?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
have to ask the question......why did Arsenal not sign him ?

Because they're going for Yannick Carrasco instead. Another Belgium winger but with a lot more experience playing at the highest level. They're going for the safer bet.

Makes sense for Arsenal to go for the experienced, tried and tested, plays regularly at the highest level and is still only 25 type of signing . They need players to instantly up the current poor standard at the Emirates. They've decided to not risk signing a young, potential world class player who could, like all the highly rated players who've yet to play for a top club, potentially flop. Buts let not forget, Arsenal did once have the chance to sign Hazard but said no, so hopefully this could be a repeat.

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

0m 59 sec in has Hazard written all over it.

One of the better compilations. He would be an improvement if he signs

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Have we got any flight details yet? No sibling Instagram posts?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

100%. Blindingly obvious he wasn’t fit. Very surprised he wasn’t sent for treatment earlier.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here