jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Bielsa. Leeds have to miss out on promotion for that though

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I would say they have a target they are fairly sure of. Similar to my ex Wags, Monkey never lets go of a branch until grasping a new one.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Where the **** is Steve Cotterill?! [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION]

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Terrible Poll.

The only person that would make me accept this is the club moving forward is Rafael Benítez. The club would need to break the bank to pay him, convince him that we have big ambition and then offer him some outstanding transfer kitty.

The fact is that Dan Ashworth is part of the new plan, so someone like Potter fits that, developing young players, tippy tappy and at time direct. Bar Southgate at England what other types of manager has he been around, I would guess Puliss and Megson.

LIke many on here, its possible Hughton has hit our heights and it may be tough for a new manager to emulate his success.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
None on that list , maybe Phil Neville has connections with Dan Ashworth and has done well but women's football is significantly different to the men's game.

The Spanish dream team of Cauldie & Bruno for me but Bruno not done his badges yet so not sure its allowed under the rules.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Terrible Poll.

The only person that would make me accept this is the club moving forward is Rafael Benítez. The club would need to break the bank to pay him, convince him that we have big ambition and then offer him some outstanding transfer kitty.

The fact is that Dan Ashworth is part of the new plan, so someone like Potter fits that, developing young players, tippy tappy and at time direct. Bar Southgate at England what other types of manager has he been around, I would guess Puliss and Megson.

LIke many on here, its possible Hughton has hit our heights and it may be tough for a new manager to emulate his success.

I've taken the bookies favourites and other managers who are out there who would appy and have a chance at the job.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Wenger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here