Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket holders with at least 188 points

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Please does anybody know approximately how many STHs there are with at least 188 points? Just wondering what the choice of seats is likely to be when I order 3 together at 9 am Friday.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Please does anybody know approximately how many STHs there are with at least 188 points? Just wondering what the choice of seats is likely to be when I order 3 together at 9 am Friday.

Well you can pretty much guarantee there will be over 10,000 seats left (33k allocation, 23k STHs in total) at that point so should still be plenty of choice given that’s not even the bottom of the STH tiers ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Don't know, but if it helps to work it out, a mate of mine has had a season ticket since The Amex opened but never goes to away matches, and he has 243 points.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't know, but if it helps to work it out, a mate of mine has had a season ticket since The Amex opened but never goes to away matches, and he has 243 points.
My season ticket is for the last 7 years (all but one of the Amex lot), and I somehow only have 183?

Does anyone know how it is supposed to be calculated?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
My season ticket is for the last 7 years (all but one of the Amex lot), and I somehow only have 183?

You get dedickted a point for each time you point out a spelling mistake , imo you're still lucky to have 183

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

It takes account of home cup matches as well - maybe that is why some people have higher points?

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
This isn't B'muff (A) with 1200 up for grabs, nearly half the bl00dy stadium.

Anyone (registered) wanting one, will get one. Blocks together should be fine I should think.

giphy.gif

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean

I take it your mate has been to home cup games though - as he would get points for those games ?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There

I fall into this bracket, but have to wait until tomorrow as the group I'm going with can't get theirs until Friday... apparently. I was told this morning that I was the only one who could get a ticket today out of us lot. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
33,400 odd tickets.

Even if 2/3rds of our ST holders are 188 and above and they all buy a ticket, that will still be less than half our allocation.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You get dedickted a point for each time you point out a spelling mistake, imo you're still lucky to have 183
I think you've misread it. You get deducted a point each time you make a spelling mistake.

It's 2 points off for each grammatical error. That's why the NSC has a team of grammar police.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

That doesn't seem right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here