Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Bra's in the 70s

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I remember the disappointment of finding heavily padded ones,and the unrestrained joy of undoing a front-loader for the first time (nurse from the Royal Sussex).:thumbsup:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It must have been the hippy influence but I'd turned 30 before I had a girlfriend who wore a bra (this was in the late 80s)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
And how funny was it when you found a pile! It was akin to finding a kilo of cocaine. You knew it was wrong, you were very excited to find it, you had absolutely no idea what to do with it - and knew you could never take it home... and you were secretly disappointed when you had to throw it away, again. :(:glare::lolol:

One thing those magazines taught me was that there are some utterly horrendous munters out there (a la Readers Wives) unlike todays kids who see plastic and plumped up perfection every time they pick up their device for a 'browse'!

I once saw an ex girlfriend in Readers wives.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Bras were deffo a thing in the 70's. As a very young lad I was always pleased to check that particular section in my Mum's 'Grattan' and 'Empire' catalogues to ensure the bra manufacturing industry was alive and well. :lolol:

Curiously even as a young lad I was usually drawn to the pantie-girdle section for the more mature slightly larger lady. I always found the sight of all that corsetry terribly erotic.
And it was always a bonus when I could just detect the suggestion of minge through the sheer fabric (see centre model), which is something you would never find in today's underwear catalogues.

9088268535_37737d8cd2_b.jpg

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
That'll give a whole new meaning to Hiney Art :wozza:

If memory serves, some one did knock up some very dodgy Hiney Art once. Of course, Hiney thought it was funny, but the image involved another NSC poster who didn't take too kindly to being lampooned. It got pretty nasty I seem to recall.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here