Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Single Tooth dental implant

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Has anyone on NSC had to have one, any recomendations of clinics to use etc.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My wife was recommended to the Implant Centre in Holland Road by her dentist. She was very happy with the work and the staff, less so the bill but it’s an expensive procedure wherever you go isn’t it. They were very good.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
A lot of people come to Czech Rep for it. Check prices. It may work out well.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
My wife,a dental nurse, said there are two places, Brighton Implant Centre and the other is Implant Centre at Hove and Haywards Heath. She thinks the Brighton one is £1,500 and the other is £2,000.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I went to the Brighton Implant Clinic on Church Road between First and Second Avenue. I had been saving up for 18 months for the treatment and when they saw me they were very reluctant to go ahead with the implant saying they thought they could fix it with a cosmetic filling. I saw another consultant who agreed with the first assessment and ended up getting the filling done instead. I'm really happy with the work, you can't tell where my old tooth starts and the new filling begins and it only cost me £90...

They could have easily taken the £2K I saved up so have to give them kudos for saving the natural tooth I have, fixing the problem and for a very reasonable price too.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My wife was recommended to the Implant Centre in Holland Road by her dentist. She was very happy with the work and the staff, less so the bill but it’s an expensive procedure wherever you go isn’t it. They were very good.

Seconded.....also, Strand Dental in Worthing...I havnt any experience of the dental implant side but on the other stuff they have been great...not cheap but certainly value for money...best of luck wherever you go.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Seconded.....also, Strand Dental in Worthing...I havnt any experience of the dental implant side but on the other stuff they have been great...not cheap but certainly value for money...best of luck wherever you go.

I heard you posted your teeth to the dentist, for treatment :wink:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Tell me about it...last two years have cost me more than an arm and a leg ....ive had to sucumb to reading glasses...grandfatherhood........next year a landmark birthday and accepting a quarter of my mouth being invaded

I take it that you're going to be 50?
Glasses already on the go here, I'm afraid.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
The Implant Centre, Holland Road. Absolutely first class. Not cheap, but very good service and results

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
I went to the Brighton Implant Clinic on Church Road between First and Second Avenue. I had been saving up for 18 months for the treatment and when they saw me they were very reluctant to go ahead with the implant saying they thought they could fix it with a cosmetic filling. I saw another consultant who agreed with the first assessment and ended up getting the filling done instead. I'm really happy with the work, you can't tell where my old tooth starts and the new filling begins and it only cost me £90...

They could have easily taken the £2K I saved up so have to give them kudos for saving the natural tooth I have, fixing the problem and for a very reasonable price too.

You have been treated very well, i thought these inplant firms only covered inplants due to the huge prices they can charge,will keep them in mind as a family member was recently charged £170
for a front filling

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here