Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 9-11/2/19

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Some people wanting the newly revived Southampton who are hot on our heals to get something against Cardiff? Mindless! :facepalm:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Well done Cardiff. Would love to see Saints drop. They could be in the relegation zone this evening (although I rather hope not)

They always rally last few games though, just like Palace
That 3rd spot is anyone’s now

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Good for them. I am NOT worried about Cardiff finishing above us.

There's a few other teams going to be bricking it though, wouldn't it be nice if one of them can slip up ...

Issue is, this could make Burnley up their game, as they are now in the relegation zone, and if they beat us, go level on points with us.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Some people wanting the newly revived Southampton who are hot on our heals to get something against Cardiff? Mindless! :facepalm:

Saints beating cardiff would have made us 8 points clear of the drop zone if we win tonight... Hardly mindless imo!?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
........and so the pack catches up and starts to engulf us. Only three points (one win) away from relegation now - how many points clear were we few weeks ago? One from six now - and we're one of them........................................

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Saints beating cardiff would have made us 8 points clear of the drop zone if we win tonight... Hardly mindless imo!?

..........and Southampton hot on our heals. So yes.

What are you on about? Do you understand League Tables?
Perfectly, thank you. More to fear from a revitalised Saints (who have a much better squad than Cardiff anyway) than from Cardiff. Actually, even though the pack has reeled us right in, I'm quite happy with the way results have gone our way today. Now, of course, we need to take advantage and beat Burnley.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here