Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Frank Lampard's Derby Cup game - East Stand Upper + West Stand Upper OPEN

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Could backfire. If loads of WSU and ESU STHs wait for the upper tiers to open it might mean the lower tiers don’t sell out, therefore leaving the upper tiers unopened.

Who’s gonna blink first?

Well it won't be me. I won't buy until they open WSU.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Could backfire. If loads of WSU and ESU STHs wait for the upper tiers to open it might mean the lower tiers don’t sell out, therefore leaving the upper tiers unopened.

Who’s gonna blink first?

Why do you think this will not sell as well as the West Brom home game?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It'll be 4 consecutive Saturday's with home games ..lovely...happy to sit in any stand but a tad puzzled why its not all parts of the stadia from the off

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As this match is on the first Saturday of half term holiday there is the likelihood of a smaller crowd as families might be away.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
As this match is on the first Saturday of half term holiday there is the likelihood of a smaller crowd as families might be away.

The lack of trains on the mainline may be a problem, especially when it's on tv.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
It’s just really annoying.

Rather than dicking around opening the ground piecemeal, just open it all up, give season ticket holders a window to purchase their own seats and then open it up further through points allocation.

just what is so hard about it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Kick off time and on TV

IMO the club should immediately open all areas, and confirm Mill Road will be open.

But the arguments put forward (TV, early kick off & No trains) supports the club's stance of only opening the lower tiers.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Rather than dicking around opening the ground piecemeal, just open it all up, give season ticket holders a window to purchase their own seats and then open it up further through points allocation.

just what is so hard about it.

In fairness, the free-for-all encourages STH to take additional fans/families, especially given low price. I always do.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

just what is so hard about it?

Where would STHs usually seated in the 'Derby' section purchase? Not affecting me, but just interested.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here