Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace rallying cry

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
You really think your lot will do much better if you come up? From what I can see, your need 7 new starting players straight away. No way is Stockdale, Bruno, any of your left backs, Kayal, Sidwell, Skalak, Murphy, Baldock, Murray or Hemed good enough for the Prem.

you know a lot about our players, are you sure your not a closet BHAFC Fan???

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You really think your lot will do much better if you come up? From what I can see, your need 7 new starting players straight away. No way is Stockdale, Bruno, any of your left backs, Kayal, Sidwell, Skalak, Murphy, Baldock, Murray or Hemed good enough for the Prem.

That's something we don't know, and, tbf neither do you.
You survived your first season in the Prem, with a worse squad on promotion than ours is now, and Burnley on promotion last season was definitely worse than ours.
If we go up, no doubt we will have to strengthen our squad but we only have to be better than the three worst teams.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
You seem to know a lot about Palace, along with the other 50 or so bitter posters that always seem to talk about us on this site.

I know nothing about your squad, couldn't even mention more than 4 players, generally don't give a toss. I merely look at league tables and results at 4.50 Saturdays. that tells me all I need to know.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You seem to know a lot about Palace, along with the other 50 or so bitter posters that always seem to talk about us on this site.

Hold the back page.

Brighton supporters make disparaging remarks about their rivals on THEIR OWN forum......

If you don't like it why come on?

I've never been on your site and have no wish to..... seriously I can't understand it, just think it's a bit sad.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I've posted since smart arse. Been banned from most of the Palace threads for no reason, I'm never abusive, you lot just don't like the truth I speak.

You lot ? That's mainly sheebo who likes to report anything not to his liking.

Weren't you the same poster who said you would be making the Europe spots this season? :whistle:

Same old guff! You win a couple of games and suddenly appear again out of nowhere getting all cocky!
He's the same poster who welched on a bet to REMF.

Never forget that

Again, you've got the wrong guy. Where is your proof I haven't paid? I have a bet in with Chucky which I haven't lost yet.

And going on previous form if you do lose you won't pay anyway, just reregister with a new name.

All the same you lot.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
And going on previous form if you do lose you won't pay anyway, just reregister with a new name.

All the same you lot.

I'm not a welcher, as will be proved when I pay Chucky if I lose our bet. I will expect an apology from you when that happens but doubt you have it in you.

I'm not a welcher, as will be proved when I pay Chucky if I lose our bet. I will expect an apology from you when that happens but doubt you have it in you.

Apologise for what?

You know it was you, we know it was you. If you pay this time, should you lose, I'll give you a slow hand clap.

Will that do?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Another great atmosphere, and 3 vital points.
Looking a lot better, but we've got some tough away games coming up, so we need to get some draws along the way.
You're not taking the opportunities put in front of you,but I feel the other two are guilty of that as well.
Could go right to the death.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Looking a lot better, but we've got some tough away games coming up, so we need to get some draws along the way.
You're not taking the opportunities put in front of you,but I feel the other two are guilty of that as well.

Sorry [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] I really don't care, and will never understand why Palace or Brghton fans go on the others websites.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Melt

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Another vital win yesterday but it's all in vain .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here