Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyAlbion Digital - got to create new account for ticketing site

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Ffs not all of us are computer literate. Wrong 1st name, wrong surname date of birth had to spend 5/10 mins clicking back to 67 then tells me email incorrect . Supporter services option 6 for me .we had the close season they could of dicked about doing this. Go on holiday tomorrow ffs.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ffs not all of us are computer literate. Wrong 1st name, wrong surname date of birth had to spend 5/10 mins clicking back to 67 then tells me email incorrect . Supporter services option 6 for me .we had the close season they could of dicked about doing this. Go on holiday tomorrow ffs.

*awaits the [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] thread with popcorn*

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"As of 29th August 2019 we have introduced MyAlbion. With a MyAlbion Digital account you will be able to use just one login for all our sites.

If you have not yet registered for a MyAlbion Digital account, please click Create Account below.

If you are a season ticket holder, member or have purchased tickets in the past you will still need to create a MyAlbion Digital account and then link it to your fan number.
"

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1328425/your-new-myalbion-digital-account

Looks like a right faff. FFS.

I did all they asked and was signalled that I would be singed off when I replied to an email to seal the deal, and the email hasn't arrived.

Edit: I see I am not alone :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::cry::shootself

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What will come first, my verification email or goal from AJ?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I notice they've done the donkey work for 1901. For less than a week's wages for an average squad player they could have got some temps in to do everyones.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They probably knocked off at that time, so will send it out at 9am tomorrow.

Not sure if you're joking or not, but I just did my daughter's and got the confirmation instantly (as was the case with my own earlier).

I've still stuffed it up completely though and can't do the fan number linking, but I think that's my fault, at least in part.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Details entered no problem. Just got my email to activate account and when I click on link get

Suspicious link
This link leads to an untrusted site. Are you sure you want to proceed to u10408854.ct.sendgrid.net?

Anyone else get this?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not sure if you're joking or not, but I just did my daughter's and got the confirmation instantly (as was the case with my own earlier).

I've still stuffed it up completely though and can't do the fan number linking, but I think that's my fault, at least in part.

Yes, I was joking as my husband did his when he came in from work.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I`m happy to pay for my season ticket.Go and watch games.. I am fed up with emails I get from club. I want to unsubscibe from all club emails. Can I ?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
No confirmation email, after about 4 hours. But I did subsequently get another email from 'tickets@..' inviting me to 'set up and link my account'. So, I did what they advised, only for it to be rejected on the basis that there is already an account in my name. So, I tried to log in, only to get sent to the 'create account' page. Which I cannot do, because apparently I already have an account!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Yup same.

So emailed the address in the original mail advising I have a problem.

Thank you for your email. Please allow upto 5 working days for your email to be responded to.

Don't worry about it, as they won't let you know when the tickets are on sale anyway - the link to the 'on sale' page at the bottom of that email (I got one too), comes up as a '404-page not found' error!

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Well this is going to be fun. Tried registering and it fails with the message "The Email field contains an invalid Email address The Confirm Email value does not match the Email value"

But it's the only email address I've got and absolutely 100% is one my existing season ticket holder and ticket site log in details have :shrug:

Same !!
these things "to make life easier" eh !!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Well this is going to be fun. Tried registering and it fails with the message "The Email field contains an invalid Email address The Confirm Email value does not match the Email value"

But it's the only email address I've got and absolutely 100% is one my existing season ticket holder and ticket site log in details have :shrug:

I received that message on my laptop, so i tried it on the mobile, It worked ok.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Will existing "friends and family" remain in place does anyone know? I'm going to be away when Villa cup tickets go on sale so will need one of my friends to get mine for me.

Well mine are listed on the new account. So i would think so.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Weird. I’m unable to change my DOB. The field is grayed out and locked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here