Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wow, BustersDad who was banned from here is not happy with you [emoji3]

I don't remember him at all on here, but its nice that he remembers me. Not quite sure where he's getting a "racist flow" from, but then as we all well know, the Goonsquad are always very quick indeed to reach for the "racist" card so they can try sneer down their delusional oh-so-virtuous noses, even when their pathetic racist accusations are pure fantasy. It just makes them feel better about themselves, and eases the pointless desperation of their sad lives.

And I've never even mentioned if I'd have the SEGW in our team or whether our players are better, so yet more made-up bollocks. I expect a little vein was throbbing out of his forehead when he manically spanked all that tripe and bile out on his keyboard.

Oh, and if you're reading this CustardDad / BentAngle or whatever you call yourself....coo-eee :wave:
(you know you miss me xx)

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I don't remember him at all on here, but its nice that he remembers me. Not quite sure where he's getting a "racist flow" from, but then as we all well know, the Goonsquad are always very quick indeed to reach for the "racist" card so they can try sneer down their delusional oh-so-virtuous noses, even when their pathetic racist accusations are pure fantasy. It just makes them feel better about themselves, and eases the pointless desperation of their sad lives.

And I've never even mentioned if I'd have the SEGW in our team or whether our players are better, so yet more made-up bollocks. I expect a little vein was throbbing out of his forehead when he manically spanked all that tripe and bile out on his keyboard.

Oh, and if you're reading this CustardDad / BentAngle or whatever you call yourself....coo-eee :wave:
(you know you miss me xx)
He is a proper penis and wishes we would all die, this from and man who is supposed to run businesses [emoji3].

He is a sad prick that sits in his room wank8ng in a sock, bit like the rest of them really [emoji3]

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Wow, BustersDad who was banned from here is not happy with you [emoji3]
3fabc094d903075a38c15e4bb5909708.jpg

Is this another Dougie nik? He likes to throw unfounded racist accusations about the place.

Not having Zahahaha at BHAFC under any circumstances is because he is dickhead cheat. And the club has a "no dickheads" policy. How's that racist?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Guardian update:

Crystal Palace have rejected Everton’s new offer for Wilfried Zaha and insisted that they will not accept less than £100m for the Ivory Coast forward.

Marco Silva’s side have emerged as the only serious suitors for Zaha since Arsenal’s bid for the 26-year-old was rejected earlier in the summer, with Everton having already seen a £52m bid rejected by Palace at the end of July.

But having signed Moise Kean from Juventus, Silva is understood to be keen to add more attacking options to his squad and on Tuesday Everton submitted a new offer of £70m plus James McCarthy that would have also seen Turkey striker Cenk Tosun join on a season-long loan.

That was immediately rejected by Palace, who are reluctant to sell with little more than 24 hours of the Premier League’s transfer window remaining and concerns about how they could replace such a crucial player before the start of the new season.

It is understood that Zaha has been left furious by the decision, with the player disappointed that the south London club are blocking the transfer despite having agreed last summer to accept any “reasonable offers” they received. He began pre-season training last week having played for Ivory Coast at the African Nations Cup in Egypt and had been expected to be in contention to start Saturday’s opening game of the season – against Everton at Selhurst Park.

Zaha is not expecting to submit a transfer request at this stage and remains hopeful that a European club could still come in for him before the summer window closes on Thursday. Napoli and Borussia Dortmund have been linked with him in the past but both appear unlikely to be willing to fund such an expensive transfer.
Furious.

Excellent.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Is this another Dougie nik? He likes to throw unfounded racist accusations about the place.

Not having Zahahaha at BHAFC under any circumstances is because he is dickhead cheat. And the club has a "no dickheads" policy. How's that racist?
Nah this was BustersDad that got banned form here after 2days then went a boasted about it on BBS trying to act the hard man.

I bet he is reading this now the sad prick.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] I guess it’s impossible for him to buy out his contract, otherwise surely they’d all do that, and somehow get a similar signing on fee from the new club. Not that there would have been any collusion etc. Of course not.

That would mean Palace get nothing, which would be disastrous - the only reason Wilf is paid so much is because they’ve protected their investment with a decent term on the contract.

What I still find ironic is that Wilf is allegedly furious that they are blocking him, yet he hasn’t formally put in a transfer request. I don’t understand this, if there is no penalty for him doing so (except fans getting pissed)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Crystal Palace have rejected Everton’s new offer for Wilfried Zaha and insisted that they will not accept less than £100m"
We've entered the twilight zone.
"It is understood that Zaha has been left furious by the decision, with the player disappointed that the south London club are blocking the transfer despite having agreed last summer to accept any “reasonable offers” they received.
So they agreed that, but didn't put it in the contract, or stipulate what reasonable was :facepalm: Idiots.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nah this was BustersDad that got banned form here after 2days then went a boasted about it on BBS trying to act the hard man.

I bet he is reading this now the sad prick.
Was he another of Seaside's many banned accounts on here ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] I guess it’s impossible for him to buy out his contract, otherwise surely they’d all do that, and somehow get a similar signing on fee from the new club. Not that there would have been any collusion etc. Of course not.

That would mean Palace get nothing, which would be disastrous - the only reason Wilf is paid so much is because they’ve protected their investment with a decent term on the contract.

What I still find ironic is that Wilf is allegedly furious that they are blocking him, yet he hasn’t formally put in a transfer request. I don’t understand this, if there is no penalty for him doing so (except fans getting pissed)

My guess would be that if he puts in a formal transfer request, then he is automatically forgoing a substantial "loyalty bonus" which is built into his current deal. Better then, to publically agitate (through his brother), hope he gets a move, and still wring as much cash out of CPFC2010 as he possibly can in the process.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here’s more from reporter David Craig. He told Sky Sports News: “Zaha is continuing to train with Crystal Palace but I can tell you that at this point in time, and it’s very understandable, he’s very disappointed. He’s very disillusioned and I understand that he feels he’s been priced out of a move."

:tantrum:

Is he suggesting:-

'Zaha went training on Monday...'

Perhaps he went for a drink, yesterday.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If they turn down £80m, and Zaha runs his contract down (4 years left), then it will be costing Palace the equivalent of £515,000 per week for him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If they turn down £80m, and Zaha runs his contract down (4 years left), then it will be costing Palace the equivalent of £515,000 per week for him.

Lotta money in League One.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
WTF?

I DEMAND to see these posts from Easy, ‘cos they weren’t posted on NSC

I once ventured (on here as well as there) that Mark Bright was such a god-awful pundit and master of stating the bleedin' obvious, that he must've been employed by the bbc through positive discrimination.

Being as you can't even say the words 'chicken shop' without apparently being inducted into the KKK though, this is entirely par for the course I suppose. Just let them get on with it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It seems the main protagonists on this thread are all ex BBS posters ( banned/ flounced ).
Fast approaching 300 pages, good work chaps :clap2:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It seems the main protagonists on this thread are all ex BBS posters ( banned/ flounced ).
Fast approaching 300 pages, good work chaps :clap2:

71 pages you dinlow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here