Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A.N.Other Rumour - Jonas Bager

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
He's one of a few Brothers, so possibly a large family. ???

8804812062750_C000000000001JMM.jpg

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Actually if you check I believe I have opened 4 or 5 rumour threads since the end of the season , hardly prolific , and as I have stated before I am quoting other media sources not making them up myself so please put me on ignore if you do not wish to know but clearly there are some who take an interest even if they are poor rumours from dubious sources.

How about you just don’t bother with a) HITC or b) a player who’s just signed for someone else then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
How about you just don’t bother with a) HITC or b) a player who’s just signed for someone else then?

Is that an official position to a) never quote HITC ( yes I know they are not that reliable but no less reliable that many others that get quoted all the time ) ?
Are you saying members should not post freely about things ?
I am not being funny here but what is the official forum rule / position on posting links to media sources that could or could not be a rumour ? do we have to wait until something is 100% confirmed before posting ?

Like I say not being funny but no one else is being singled out for posting legitimate threads about rumoured transfer links so "please put me on ignore or get off my back" is my response to those who dont like it unless I am officially told not to do so by a senior mod/admin.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Is that an official position to a) never quote HITC ( yes I know they are not that reliable but no less reliable that many others that get quoted all the time ) ?
Are you saying members should not post freely about things ?
I am not being funny here but what is the official forum rule / position on posting links to media sources that could or could not be a rumour ? do we have to wait until something is 100% confirmed before posting ?

Like I say not being funny but no one else is being singled out for posting legitimate threads about rumoured transfer links so "please put me on ignore or get off my back" is my response to those who dont like it unless I am officially told not to do so by a senior mod/admin.

It’s not because there’s a rule against it. It’s because you’ll look like a massive attention seeking tit.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
It’s not because there’s a rule against it. It’s because you’ll look like a massive attention seeking tit.

Well thats an opinion , way to go to encourage member involvement & participation by insulting them , you should be proud of yourself.

I will take my leave of this so welcoming and inviting forum & its members who feel trolling & insulting others is acceptable. Thanks but no thanks I would rather not bother than have any post I write invaded by idiots questioning the point of making the post every time.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Well thats an opinion , way to go to encourage member involvement & participation by insulting them , you should be proud of yourself.

I will take my leave of this so welcoming and inviting forum & its members who feel trolling & insulting others is acceptable. Thanks but no thanks I would rather not bother than have any post I write invaded by idiots questioning the point of making the post every time.

Don’t let the door hit your Derrick on the way out :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here