Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's start the ticket binfest

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
What about if a STH could buy their ticket, together with (at the same time as) a member with say 100 plus points?

Can’t really complain with that method it’s just where they draw the line I suppose.

I’ll be going for wheelchair and PA seats anyway so will be a whole different situation. Anybody know how many wheelchair accessible seats teams usually get offered?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
It can only be 1 ticket per sth and they may also do bronze members as well, depending on how many there are in total. If sth and bronze is 32,000 or less, sorted.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have already posted that I wont be going but in the cold light of day I am looking at getting my ticket provided the club put on buses as I am unable to walk from the station to the stadium. It is approx 25 mins walk for able bodied according to Google Maps last time we went 1991 it wasnt q problem but is now.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
4 each??!

32k allocation, 23k STHs. Would cause chaos.

Barber must ensure all STHs are guaranteed a seat first. Even plus 1 might be brave.

But you’re assuming they’d all want 4 each. And all going. There’s no way between my STH friends we’d all want 4. Must just want one for selves because everyone they go with is also a STH. After the initial stampede, I guarantee we’ll all be getting ‘tickets still available’...notices. On the day, there will be gaps. Always is. 90k is a lot to fill and City aren’t bothered. Their fans have been there and got the T-shirt multiple times. Reckon we might push 45k though.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
STH, with a few additional points from a couple of away days. Score of 160 I think
I can't go to the semi (don't ask!)

What do people think the chance's are of me getting a ticket to see us play Wolves in the final?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
But you’re assuming they’d all want 4 each. And all going. There’s no way between my STH friends we’d all want 4. Must just want one for selves because everyone they go with is also a STH. After the initial stampede, I guarantee we’ll all be getting ‘tickets still available’...notices. On the day, there will be gaps. Always is. 90k is a lot to fill and City aren’t bothered. Their fans have been there and got the T-shirt multiple times. Reckon we might push 45k though.

I'm assuming nothing, except that all 23k STH's must get first dibs. If our allocation is the same 32k as last year, you are playing a very risky game by gambling say 17k STHs dont want to take even one guest each!! How would you deal with STHs who couldn't get tickets under your proposal, because I'm certain there would be?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

We're only going to get 32,000. Even if City don't sell out we won't get theirs. I can't see how they do ST+1 and risk some ST holders not getting any, no matter how low you think that risk is

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
In addition to the foam hands, needs an obligatory dress code

methode_times_prod_web_bin_81980616-2939-11e8-acc5-262aff1ca7a6.jpg

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Secondly - will the club encourage those who want to stand/sing etc. to go for certain blocks? (As other clubs have done in the recent past?)

It would be good if the club took the lead on this and designated a few blocks so people know were to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Agree. This is why they should allow people from the beginning up to 4 tickets each. It’s not going to sell out in the immediate ‘rush’ and enables everyone to enjoy the day together whether STH or JCL.

However this won’t happen because football clubs are unable to think like fans. That or don’t care.

You're right, it won't happen, because it is totally illogical! It only needs 50% of STHs to buy only one extra ticket and our allocation is gone. If the first 8k STHs all bought the 4 tickets then you would have non STHs getting tickets (possibly people with no purchase history) and potentially 15k STHs missing out. Your idea is crackers, thank god you don't run the club!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not many hangeronners, suits or Z list celebs would fancy a freebie day out there, that's why

That said, there are only about 9k for the FA to distribute once you take out the club wembley tickets and club allocations. Even for the final, they only distribute 17k out of 90k whereas at the old wembley I think they retained about 50k

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here