Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "I can't go to Wembley" thread

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
At the Grand National. Race is due off at 5.15 so won't even be able to watch on the telly.

Would have been fine to go on the Sunday, bloody annoying.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How come all these people are on holiday when you could squeeze in a 7-10 night break over the international break. Part time supporters!

I always consult the FA fixtures before booking a holiday hence flying out Mon 29th April and back on the night of Fri /Sat 11th May. I miss Arsenal away, which I wouldnt go to any way, so will do the same and watch it on TV in a pub in Spain instead of at home in Haywards Heath

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
At home in So. Cal.

Was in England for this last weekend, long planned to attend the Cardiff game, obviously that was canceled, but kept the plans for travel.

Ended up watching West Ham v Huddersfield at the London Stadium.

Plane took off yesterday at 11:35 am UK time...had to wait 11 hours to find out the result upon arriving back in LA.

Could not have worked out worse or more annoying if I had tried to plan it.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Fairly obvious for me , not a local (resident though born n bred in Brighton) so can not make home games so not a STH and would rarely be able to get to away games either due to other circumstances , so I will get myself some stress relief tablets and watch it on the TV like the majority of none goers.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'll be in Nashville or Memphis on a roadtrip holiday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here