Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall FA Cup Quarter Final Confirmed as Sunday 17th 2pm on BBC (merged threads)

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Can’t see why a cup game should go to the points system. Let others who can’t normally go to always have a day out.

This is likely to be the most popular away game all season. It is exactly what the loyalty scheme is for. The others could have gone to many away games this season, including Man Utd, which went to general sale.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can’t see why a cup game should go to the points system. Let others who can’t normally go to always have a day out.

Fortunately, the club and Brighton supporters can see it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

Okay I'll bite.

Explain why someone like myself who has only missed three away games in the last three years should miss out to someone who hasn't been to an away game during this time. I'd be interested in your rationale for this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Okay I'll bite.

Explain why someone like myself who has only missed three away games in the last three years should miss out to someone who hasn't been to an away game during this time. I'd be interested in your rationale for this.

Because you're just being GREEDY

Let someone else have a turn.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Okay I'll bite.

It's not going to happen. Don't worry about it.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Okay I'll bite.

If we don’t give sleeping fans the chance to come out of the woodwork for glamour ties like Millwall Away, how are we supposed to ever attract them to the Amex for run of the mill league games against Man Utd and Liverpool?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because you're just being GREEDY

Let someone else have a turn.

I'm not entirely sure 'greedy' is the term I'd use when describing an ardent Albion away fan.

Masochist maybe, greedy less so.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not entirely sure 'greedy' is the term I'd use when describing an ardent Albion away fan.

Masochist maybe, greedy less so.

Tongue was firmly in cheek. And yes, certainly in the Premier League you need to be a glutton for punishment to follow BHA away from home.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Just wait until the Wembley games, a second mortgage may be required to secure a ticket

This is the third time I’ve dispelled this myth on this thread.

Last year tickets for the semi final were held at the 2014 prices of £30, £40, £50 and £60. The games last year were two semis between four of the top six - so arguably that was the time to fleece fans.

It won’t be any different this year (IF we get there.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here