Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just opened 1L flagon of Garage Soup IPA from Beer No Evil. Prob my fave NEIPA

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’m by no measure a wine connoisseur but rather enjoying this one tonight. For £8.50 a bottle I think it’s a rather nice sup. But I know very little about wine and I imagine those in the know would probably balk at this bottle. It’s a bit spicy and I like that.

E65A0F71-2000-4AF5-AA24-7AFB65FB6FE9.jpeg

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A very lovely Caipirinha at the moment, will probably have a couple more, then some red with dinner, then some rum.

Damn those all-inclusive resorts [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A very lovely Caipirinha at the moment, will probably have a couple more, then some red with dinner, then some rum.

Damn those all-inclusive resorts [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Where are you staying?

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Finishing the working week with a bottle of Westons Oak Aged Vintage Cider :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Where can you get that, is it from the Brookstead shop?

Beer No Evil have 4 taps to fill up a Flagon. They were quite low on Soup earlier but had some left

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Punk IPA now, with a side of an 18 year old Highland Park. This has been a good evening.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
It’s Burns night, so a perfect excuse to open a bottle of 12 year old Bunnahabhain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Been on coffee tea diet coke etc. Despite having a good selection of IPA in the flat.

Keeping a clear head for tomorrow's game.

Miserable Les

Jan 17, 2019
I did briefly peruse the booze-free booze section of the supermarket the other day. it is quite a range nowadays, although it seemed to be roughly half alcohol free and half 0.5% abv. I was briefly tempted to get a few different things to try but then thought better of it!

Yes, there is more of a range now, which is good. In my experience they range from undrinkable to pretty close to the real thing. The Harvey's 0.5s are good (they do a version of their Old as well as the Best), I used to like their 2% John Hop too. The best low alc ones I've had out of late have been the from the Big Drop range.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Im doing okay. The high-octane stouts were all 0.2ml; I’m feeling “relaxed” but not shitted.

As an aside, the measures were 0.2 and cost €5.80. I make that €14.50 a pint. Sweden is a very expensive country.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Yes, there is more of a range now, which is good. In my experience they range from undrinkable to pretty close to the real thing. The Harvey's 0.5s are good (they do a version of their Old as well as the Best), I used to like their 2% John Hop too. The best low alc ones I've had out of late have been the from the Big Drop range.

The big drop ones are very good, including the stout. My favourite is the Adnams Ghost ship.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here