Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
It can't backfire as it's meaningless.

They can get 1,000,000 "signatories" but it doesn't change the fact that half of their fans are completely against the HF (the gist from skimming those threads) and if people don't want to move seats then they don't have to.

Also, when you can write any old shit in those boxes and do it as many times as you like, then what relevance does the number of clicks they've had have?

Carry on! :lolol:

Yea but you're forgetting that they can just reset the seats from next season and first come first Served (after the HF and their cronies have first dibs) and everything will be all right. Its so simple and remember that safe standing* is coming soon as well. That will slip right in behind the goal nicely.

*IF safe standing gets the nod then it will be a trial in a corner, not behind the goal, like Celtic and like we were going to do when we had a Survey produce and sent out to us by the club. Yes, our club inform us of what they might change, not have secret talks for a few years behind the rest of the supporters back with a small group of fans.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yea but you're forgetting that they can just reset the seats from next season and first come first Served (after the HF and their cronies have first dibs) and everything will be all right. Its so simple and remember that safe standing* is coming soon as well. That will slip right in behind the goal nicely.

*IF safe standing gets the nod then it will be a trial in a corner, not behind the goal, like Celtic and like we were going to do when we had a Survey produce and sent out to us by the club. Yes, our club inform us of what they might change, not have secret talks for a few years behind the rest of the supporters back with a small group of fans.

Silly me. Plus you're forgetting the new stand which they're definitely going to have soon.

I'm sure all these things mooted by our friends in the pit of delusion will happen and it will all be because of this mighty petition. #UNITY

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Silly me. Plus you're forgetting the new stand which they're definitely going to have soon.

I'm sure all these things mooted by our friends in the pit of delusion will happen and it will all be because of this mighty petition. #UNITY

Like one of their own said, if this was happening at Utd, Palace would be all over it saying how tinpot it was.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Dick Masister. I put: We Hate Palace! in the box and then it thanked me for my support.:lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In all seriousness, the Holmesdale Fanatics have played an absolute blinder here.

Not so long ago it seemed that a fair few Palace fans were against them as seemingly being a bit above their station, there seemed to be some resentment at supposed favourable treatment they received, and they'd upset a few with pyros at away games as well as hurting a few of their own at the Amex fixture.

They then left in a bit of a huff over the Summer, prompting many comments about how they weren't real fans if they just abandoned the club in such a way - "good riddance" etc.

However, after a couple of games where the dropping of pins was clearly audible at Selhurst for most of both games, and having had the piss taken out of them by Southampton fans for the non-atmosphere, many fans are now as good as begging them to come back, even if it means kicking some long-standing STHs out of their seats.

Whether through luck or judgement, there's been quite a remarkable uplift in their stock amongst the general Palace support, and it has put the ball firmly back in the court of Steve Parish et al.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The best bit is Prince Charming is in trouble if he backs down now.

It'll be a free pass for anything the *ultras* demand in future, as they just down tools and wait for him to cave in.

Perfect.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Fanny Sorebits from the STD clinic is a big fan of the HF spotty Herberts apparently.

Willy Weeping, from the same clinic has now offered his support.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here