Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Maybe it's just my inherent Remaoner traitor tendencies but I'd have thought if your idea is such a bad one that you actually have to act in such a way as to physically stop people from doing anything to stop it happening then maybe it's time to reconsider whether it's the right thing to do?

I know, that probably sounds mental.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The truth will out eventually.

[tweet]1151162673867952130[/tweet]

Since the company was the parent company, it would be wrong to call her liar. However I think I am on safe ground by describing her original response to the questions as full of shit.

Apologies in advance for the swearing M.

-x-

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
With respect to the expose of Alex Phillips, I would predict that that there's a back story behind every single one of the Brexit MEPs which would be dodgy in some way.

And many others, including the brand new, democratically elected ( pause for a quick dose of hysteria ) boss of the EU, Ursula von der Leyen, 60 year old German. Formerly, the least popular member of Merkel's cabinet but apparently highly popular in Brussels. Formerly a student at the LSE but under the name ' Rose Ladson ' ( why? ) Her political persuasion is rather unclear but not to worry, she's signed up for the next five years, even though she is being investigated, as a result of her former defence ministry being accused of allocating over-inflated contracts, worth HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, to outside contractors and consultants. Sounds about right to head the EU.
Meanwhile.....back to the Brexit MEP'S.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
As opposed to ' Bollocks to Brexit ' which was a paragon of maturity.

I watched our Nigel's charmless, churlish and childish contribution to the debate on the confirmation of the new Head of the EU Commission; Britain at its best, it wasn't. (However, I agree that the Bollocks to Brexit t-shirts were not the Lib-Dems finest hour.)

There must be a whole load of reasonable, bright and decent MEPs and EU officals who have just and enough with 'us'. And that's before we inflict the walking disaster that is Johnson on them.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
And many others, including the brand new, democratically elected ( pause for a quick dose of hysteria ) boss of the EU, Ursula von der Leyen, 60 year old German. Formerly, the least popular member of Merkel's cabinet but apparently highly popular in Brussels. Formerly a student at the LSE but under the name ' Rose Ladson ' ( why? ) Her political persuasion is rather unclear but not to worry, she's signed up for the next five years, even though she is being investigated, as a result of her former defence ministry being accused of allocating over-inflated contracts, worth HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, to outside contractors and consultants. Sounds about right to head the EU.
Meanwhile.....back to the Brexit MEP'S.

I think her own back story was that she was a target of a German extremist group by virtue of her family connections (father was a high level diplomat), In effect she was in hiding in London for periods. Hence the name change?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here