Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else with a Huawei phone?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've got the new Huawei P30 Pro. It's brilliant and has the most amazing camera (sorry, 4 cameras) I've ever seen in a phone. It's definitely one of the top phones on the market at the moment.

I work as a mobile app developer, and our team orders a few of the latest phones each year. I actually would have preferred the Pixel 3 because the P30 is a little bit too big for me, but my boss snaffled that. I also have an iPhone X, but I'm very much Team Android, so it just sits on my desk (plus it has a cracked screen).

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I've got an Honor something-or-other, just £100 and it's bloody brilliant, great phone. Was going to get my daughter one to but now it said they won't support YouTube on new phones, is that right? Can they do that? Bizarre that american protectionism can lead to this

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I’ve got an Huawei Five-O.

This didn't quite get the reception it deserved. Bravo !

(and Huawei are missing out a trick here - the phone could be shit, but I'd still buy one, not least because I've had the Five-0 ringtone for yonks now)

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
This didn't quite get the reception it deserved. Bravo !

(and Huawei are missing out a trick here - the phone could be shit, but I'd still buy one, not least because I've had the Five-0 ringtone for yonks now)

It's just a bit premature. There WILL be a 5-0 in two generations, all being well.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
I have a P20 pro and its the dog's danglies. By far the best phone i have ever had. Amazing camera, battery, waterproof, fast etc. It's got the lot IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here