Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking for a Leicester based Brighton fan!

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm at university in Leicester and unfortunately can't make the game on Friday, looking for a fellow Brighton fan to watch the game with, anybody out there?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I've lived in Leicester for 10 years since finishing Uni here. Unfortunately I am at home with the little one on Friday so can't help out but if your around next season we can start Seagulls over Leicester!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
My brother lives in Coalville. He doesnt really post on here his username is [MENTION=20842]Nuneatonseagull[/MENTION] I guess he should really change it now he has moved !

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'm watching in pub with [MENTION=1677]East Staffs Gull[/MENTION] in Birmingham of Friday evening. Not Leicester I know but it is in the Midlands

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am often in Leicester with work, pretty much 3 or 4 times a month, but usually midweek. Give me a shout next season!

I've lived in Leicester for 10 years since finishing Uni here. Unfortunately I am at home with the little one on Friday so can't help out but if your around next season we can start Seagulls over Leicester!

Definitely, could probably save a bit of money car sharing too

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
My sister lives in Liecester but she in Cyprus until Sunday.
Her husband a Liecester city fan but he'll be down the pub he's got a soft spot for the Albion.

snedger

Jun 13, 2011
Have you graduated - if not am watching the BHA v ManC game in Leicester, shout where,if, you are watching near me

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here