Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wilfred Bony

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If only we had a guy who two seasons ago was the leading scorer in a top European league...
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Said before he is our cavalry riding in to save the day. I think I can hear the thud of hoofs in the distance. We can start to relax :wink:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Link goes straight to 'We are very sorry - something went wrong'.

Indeed, if the article which the link was meant to open was Football Whispers (ha ha) making a suggestion that signing Bony for the Albion would be a good idea, something had indeed gone wrong (with their thought processes).

It doesn't. For me, and I just clicked again, it correctly goes to "Bargain bucket: Seven free agents your club could still sign"

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would Bony be a consideration to come on at 70 mins when Murray is knackered as we saw v Burnley we fell apart when he went off and Connolly can only replace either Murray or Maupay. Or is he completely gash and lost it?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
OMG you're going to get slaughtered!

I accept that but I do not know how good or bad he is now and whether he would be an improvement for 20 mins than replacing Murray with a midfielder, which didnt work v Burnley. What other frre agents are there? Ibrahimovich who we couldnt afford.

Galatasary have signed Falcao as a free agent.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On transfer market he is the highest rated available striker and still only 30 years old. He hasnt got a club so wouldnt expect a large wage.

Can anybody suggest somebody to replace Locadia and Andone for 20 mins per game?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here