Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
5d7f9e612e22af08576ebf3a-750-375.jpg

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Do you think the take over will happen?

I’m not so sure, companies will love to get some of the company and strip it.

CAA are already putting measures in place so I'm feeling they don't appear confident. Having said that, part of me is thinking "it's Thomas Cook though". We'll soon find out!

It will be the biggest travel liquidation ever.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Issue is most planes are our non TC flights are rammed, so if they do go some people will be in for a long wait to get home.

We go away half term week to Malaga OCT/NOV so it will be interesting when we look to come back if brexit no deal has happened, what planes will be flying and what won’t.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Its important to see all sides of the debate and this does that, the problem is how can you judge anything if you don't want to view all sides.
Very strange, personally I thought you had more about you.

Says the man citing Piers Morgan and The Express. Should I be reading the Sunday Sport too to get their take on it, maybe consult the Village Idiot to get "all sides"?

Look - shock, horror. Leader of the Liberal Democrats endorses Remain policy. If you disagree with Remain don't vote for her, but if you want to Remain then consider it.

As for the "power crazy lying possessed woman" I don't see that she's doing anything else than being completely honest about the Lib Dem position. To my ears your comments sounds quasi-sexist, like you think she should be burnt as a witch.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
We normally travel TUI, Thomson that was and I was speaking to one of their guys who said they have been really hit badly by this 737 issue and they are having to borrow planes all over the place. We went to Corfu on a TUI plane and back on a Norwegian crate! Friends just came back from Italy on a Tulip Airlines...I have never even heard of them! a

They have been hit by Turkey/Egypt being off sale/decrease in numbers as well.

They over stretched massively, they have 30 flights from the UK to cancun a week, which is insane.

Virgin and BAs Dreamliner issues are over now, so they have more competition.

During the drone strikes Virgin used a company called Wamos lol

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
CAA are already putting measures in place so I'm feeling they don't appear confident. Having said that, part of me is thinking "it's Thomas Cook though". We'll soon find out!

It will be the biggest travel liquidation ever.

XL was massive, this will be 10 times as big.

Norwegian will be next in my view

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Precisely. The rude arrogance of not even looking someone in the eye whilst shaking hands. Didn't expect much better tbf.

Yes, really bad form, especially as our PM refrained from putting his foot on the table this time like he did to Macron at the Elysee recently.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
What? The photographer would have expected them to look at the camera.

They would have already shaken hands when meeting (standing up).

Ah, Ok. That explains it then, there was me incorrectly thinking he was exhibiting poor manners and etiquette with a lack of professionalism which some might find arrogant.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ah, Ok. That explains it then, there was me incorrectly thinking he was exhibiting poor manners and etiquette with a lack of professionalism which some might find arrogant.

Nope, just you showing zero understanding of staged political photo calls. I'm happy to educate you.

We can work on your punctuation next, if you like?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Monarch were one of our customers and we took a hit when they went

Before my time that. I've been through Monarch and more unfortunately, the non-Atol protected Low Cost Holidays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here