Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bolton Wanderers on the Brink?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thought I would spend my brief lunchtime catching up on the news of the day on SSN. And then some BUFFOON in his nan's parlour starts LECTURING me on Bolton's finances whilst constantly moving his head to try and GAWP down Michelle Owen's TOP despite being 200 miles away.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And then some BUFFOON in his nan's parlour starts LECTURING me on Bolton's finances whilst constantly moving his head to try and GAWP down Michelle Owen's TOP
I have no idea whom that was, but they sound like a disgrace and should be excommunicated from football.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I have no idea whom that was, but they sound like a disgrace and should be excommunicated from football.

He had some made up job title as well. Professor of Football at Bognor Regis Poly or some such. Professor of trying to catch a gander at NORKS more like.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Sounds like a complete dullard.
He was asked if Bury would return in League 2 next year. He said maybe yes or maybe no. CROOKS level of punditry from the lad. If he had kept wittering for a bit longer, he could have had a gander at Owen's NORKS as she fell forward in a slumber.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here