[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Bloody hell! That was great!

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Just what the doctor order after the shambles of last season. We looked good and hopefully will only get better.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
This is a win to savour - but it has to be acknowledged that Watford have been brutal and if they keep playing like this they will be relegation candidates.

Next weeks game against West Ham will be interesting, given that they were 'hammered' this week. Can Brighton reproduce the form from today or will West Ham be better prepared than Watford. At some point teams will adapt to Potter's tactics - and it will be interesting to see how things will go then.

I have to say Maupay looked like it could be a good player - he has pace which Brighton have needed and he took his goal very well.

You're really not as jolly as your name suggests.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We badly needed a sub and Potter makes two. Genius. Knew we'd win when I saw them coming in. Last year that would have been a 1-1 at best from 60 minutes. Get in.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Geez, what a stupid reply. Now f*** off.

Actually , I only tagged [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] who all season has been saying sacking Hughton will be a disaster. Potter achieved more already so **** off and enjoy your evening. I know I will! [emoji106]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I find myself agreeing somewhat with TSB.
Call an ambulance

https://www.stroke.org.uk/what-is-stroke/what-are-the-symptoms-of-stroke#FAST test

Swallows and summer but it certainly feels like a good spring
We know we're going to lose some games, we know there will be games where we don't take our chances. But what a fantastic start. It will give the whole team a massive confidence boost. And it shows that with the players we've got, against a decent side, we can both attack and defend in the same game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here