Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sander Berge

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I'll be pretty happy if we take Mooy on loan rather than spunk £28m on another signing that would be an unknown quantity in England. I'm getting worried for Uncle Tony's wallet...

Let his Mrs. Worry about that

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What does Terreur say ?

Last time it was No.

This is his latest post - last night

Kristof Terreur
@HLNinEngeland
·
10h
KRC Genk currently not aware of a new offer from Brighton for Sander Berge, but tomorrow is another day. Player is still in Belgium and expected to train tomorrow. Brighton have been sniffing around. Berge rejected Sheffield United earlier this window. #bhafc

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Just saw someone walking into the Grand hotel who looked a spitting image of Berg. I'm pretty sure it was him. The only doubt I had was that I didn't get to see what his face looked like, but other than that, he matched all his physical features.

This could be it.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Just saw someone walking into the Grand hotel who looked a spitting image of Berg. I'm pretty sure it was him. The only doubt I had was that I didn't get to see what his face looked like, but other than that, he matched all his physical features.

This could be it.
Cool story

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton

This could be it.

Sure it wasn't Michael Owen!?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

This could be it.

Was he with Michael Owen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't understand why a player would turn down a chance to play in the most widely watched and well-paid League in the world. Playing for Southampton didn't turn out too badly for Virgil Van Dijk, while playing for Leicester didn't harm Harry Maguire's career prospects either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here