Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomer Hemed

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
He only celebrated the goal because he knew someone had a black and white camera on him.
I told this to the bloke sat next to me.

Zing!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
20+ goals. He is quality.
I hope you're right. His attitude is good, but we haven't seen a lot of what he can do yet. Reports are that he wasn't in the game much today.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I hope you're right. His attitude is good, but we haven't seen a lot of what he can do yet. Reports are that he wasn't in the game much today.

He hit the bar from a nothing situation, and scored a pen. I sadly think he could take us up (although I have been drinking heavily)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Hemed and Kayal seem to be quite passionate and want to engage with the fans during games from the small bits i've seen of them.

Hopefully that rubs off on the other players.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
That header and the wonder save against Forest and the bar against Fulham..he'll do for me

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He has done extremely well for his first two competitive games, and to think he is still settling into the style we play football over here in Blighty.... Gonna be a legend.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
His penalty made me £383 yesterday, so he can do no wrong in my eyes.
50p Lucky15 all 2-1 scorelines and Tomars penalty gave me the third one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whither Tomer?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No real evidence he's going to appear in a GP team, so hope he gets a decent move. Deserves to go somewhere he'll get some games and find the net again.

Agreed, have always loved Tomer for his loyalty and passion over the years, but not a Premier League player, and surprised he wasn't moved on a year or two ago to be honest.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Huddersfield need a striker, could see him and Kayal going as part of the Mooy agreement

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here