Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The one and only,world famous,Fridat night drinking thread!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Our experimental attitude to experience a wide range of varied anaesthetic liquid comestibles starts tomorrow in Brighton at 1.00 pm when you are at work. Maybe we should do a Sadurday lunch drinking thread......

Longmans - experimental :smile:

Sadurday Lunchtime Drinking Thread would involve me cutting and pasting " water " or " PG Tips" endlessly … sigh.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sadurday Lunchtime Drinking Thread would involve me cutting and pasting " water " or " PG Tips" endlessly … sigh.

They are both a darn sight better than Harvey’s mate.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Winding down now with a couple of 2017 vintage Sloe Gins.... marvellous !

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
LN_087013_BP_11.jpg

This.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Wine, lager and cider, in that order.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I can’t believe Herr Tubthumper has not been in tonight. I’m worried about him. I won’t sleep tonight.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I bloody love that stuff neat over a whole lot of ice Veg.

It's all about forward planning, or, a pal with a decent chest freezer and shelves that are quite high.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's all about forward planning, or, a pal with a decent chest freezer and shelves that are quite high.

I dare say we will have a pint before next autumn mate....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Pickles

May 5, 2014
That stuff is putrid Pickles.

You are not wrong.

I had one pint of Summer Lightening, that wasn't right, so went onto Abbott.

Had a blooming great evening though with two great people.

Now back home,and just had a taste of Punk. It is straight away a taste apart from the rubbish of yesteryear, it's sharp and has taste to die happily for.

Happy Fridat !!!xxxx

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Pelee Island Gewürztraminer.

Pale straw/yellow colour; floral, ripe peach, honey and lychee fruit aromas; off-dry, light to medium bodied, softly structured with balanced acidity, flavours of honeysuckle, rose water, pear, citrus and lychee; hints of spice on the finish.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can’t believe Herr Tubthumper has not been in tonight. I’m worried about him. I won’t sleep tonight.

Thanks for your concern!

Rest assured I am alive and well and was out yesterday. Had to work a bit later than I wanted but then polished off 3 Prater Pilsners and a sausage in their lovely beer garden. Then swung by Stone for a Stone Berlin Pilot Series: Happy Honey Bunny IPA (Pink boots) , then gave the Frau a backy on my bike to Brewdog for a Brewdog Anarchist Alchemist TIPA (16.5%) and a Schlenkerla keller bier

Now on my way to the Amex.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Thanks for your concern!

Rest assured I am alive and well and was out yesterday. Had to work a bit later than I wanted but then polished off 3 Prater Pilsners and a sausage in their lovely beer garden. Then swung by Stone for a Stone Berlin Pilot Series: Happy Honey Bunny IPA (Pink boots) , then gave the Frau a backy on my bike to Brewdog for a Brewdog Anarchist Alchemist TIPA (16.5%) and a Schlenkerla keller bier

Now on my way to the Amex.

Shame to have to ruin the start of a good weekend. Are you meeting [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] at all?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here