Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Any Tory Party members on this board who will admit to voting for Boris?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"Is there anyone on this messageboard I can ridicule and attack? It's a slow day for me and I want to try and round up me and a few buddies on this board but we need a target, thanks!"

That's how this post sounds. Grow up.,

Come on, I don’t need to start a fresh thread if I want to go and ridicule some Tories; I dip into the Brexit pages for this.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I like him, mainly because he’s got so many Labour supporters so hot under the collar and spitting venom ! It’s absolutely hilarious some of the bile post on social media today !
My opinion is he’ll do a better job than May or Corbyn but not as good as Churchill or thatcher

Hold on, ypu like Johnson and Thatcher and Churchill? You do realuse Churchill was a massive fan of the idea of the European Union and Thatcher got us into the single market?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Hold on, ypu like Johnson and Thatcher and Churchill? You do realuse Churchill was a massive fan of the idea of the European Union and Thatcher got us into the single market?

Where does it say I like any of them ?
To be completely blunt ,I think all politicians are completely up their own backsides and lie through their teeth.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I like him, mainly because he’s got so many Labour supporters so hot under the collar and spitting venom ! It’s absolutely hilarious some of the bile post on social media today !
My opinion is he’ll do a better job than May or Corbyn but not as good as Churchill or thatcher

Sadly most of what has been posted is true and has been in the public domain for almost 20 years.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Anyone actually admit to being a tory?

I haven't got my head around politics yet as I keep voting for who I think would be the best prime minister rather than the local candidate. I voted for David Cameron in 2010 & 2015 but couldn't bring myself to vote for May in 2017. I also voted for Blair in 2005 so not a Tory voter but will happily admit to voting for the best candidate at the time.

I'd like to vote Lib Dems currently but only because Corbyn & Johnson will be awful as prime minister

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
As a character i quite like boris. It will be interesting and at times entertaining to watch him as a pm. But would personally prefer it to be of a different country

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You probably wont get a brexiteer to admit that. They have thin skins, if it goes pear-shaped, which I suspect, they would not be able to deal with being pointed at

It’ll be like that final scene with Donald Sutherland in Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At least he may succeed in his desire to unite the country (against him), given that everyone other than a few of the Tory blue rinse brigade know what a buffoon he is.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I haven't got my head around politics yet as I keep voting for who I think would be the best prime minister rather than the local candidate. I voted for David Cameron in 2010 & 2015 but couldn't bring myself to vote for May in 2017. I also voted for Blair in 2005 so not a Tory voter but will happily admit to voting for the best candidate at the time.

I'd like to vote Lib Dems currently but only because Corbyn & Johnson will be awful as prime minister

You will far from beong alone on that choice if that what you end up doing

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yeah. He’s just a casual racist homophobe. What’s not to like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't mean it. He doesn't know any gay or Islamic folk, so no harm done. It is the action of someone who has lead a sheltered life. He mixes with his own. He shags his own. He knows nothing about anything else. Want to do a deal? Meet me in the club, blah blah, how's your father.

He is a slight upgrade on Farrage (amusing how Trump recognises this) and will be gone by Christmas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here