Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Question time is at Chichester this Thursday, be sure to watch it, I have a feeling it will be very entertaining.

Rumour has It there will be at least 1% who are not lefties for once!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No need to lose our identity ,that's why the country voted to leave Dave ,you enjoy having yours eroded though
Regards
DR

Can you please clarify who you mean by 'our' identity?

Because Scotland didn't vote to leave. Nor did Northern Ireland.

Is it your 'English' identity you seek to preserve?

A very specific 'English identity' I'd suggest, and one that many people, myself for sure, would have little wish to share with you.

I suggest you simply declare yourself as having unilaterally left, like Baker Lite, and leave the future of the nation to the grown ups. Seems the best solution.

Jan 30, 2008
Can you please clarify who you mean by 'our' identity?

Because Scotland didn't vote to leave. Nor did Northern Ireland.

Is it your 'English' identity you seek to preserve?

A very specific 'English identity' I'd suggest, and one that many people, myself for sure, would have little wish to share with you.

I suggest you simply declare yourself as having unilaterally left, like Baker Lite, and leave the future of the nation to the grown ups. Seems the best solution.
I'm here flying the flag for UK identity, I 'm not running off thanks
regards
DR

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Question time is at Chichester this Thursday, be sure to watch it, I have a feeling it will be very entertaining.

Rumour has It there will be at least 1% who are not lefties for once!

Rumour also has it that one individual who contributes reasonably regularly to NSC will be an audience member.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Identity haha... Like the French have stopped being French, and the Germans stopped being Germans, and the Italians stopped being Italians. PpF. You really are a nitwit of epic proportions.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm here flying the flag for UK identity, I 'm not running off thanks
regards
DR

You're actively wishing for an extreme process that will very likely to lead to that Union ceasing to exist, so please spare us the mealy-mouthed patriotic bullshit.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Interesting to see Farage and the latest incarnation of UKIP turn their backs on the EU Anthem, will they turn backs on their EU attendance money too?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
*Sits down in pub garden with beer while TMS is playing on radio*

So tell me, what part of the national identity are we losing here?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
What is the British Identity? Is it the one where the police had to put out a statement asking people not to phone them, because KFC had run out of chicken?

So, what has changed your 'identity' PpF, im sure you were a turnip before the EU, so im not understanding where youre coming from with this.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I for one hope Nigel Farage is prepared to try and prove them wrong. Keep smoking, Nigel. In fact, smoke more. Double the amount. Prove those ******* medical professionals wrong.

New motto for Nige: 60 Senior Service a day keeps the doctor away.

Because he'll be dead

D

Deleted member 2719

I had a meeting last night with my financial advisor, he said he Joined the Tories a few months back for one reason only to vote for Boris and get Brexit done.

We had a great chat over a cuppa and a biscuit about how snowflake Britain has been melting for years.

If I was gay I would have let him lick my hobnob there and then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here