Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Gem has spoken and its

Ryan
Montyoya Dunk Duffy Bernardo
Propper Stephens Bissouma
Knockaert Andone Locadia

ie: Ali J dropped and March not risked and/or fit enough.

says it could be 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 with AK playing behind Andone/Locadia

*he's predicted the line up accurately since Palace i think.
https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?371867-Team-for-Muff

Like I said earlier then ....change up front and on the wing...its quiet easy this predicting stuff

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I don't think it makes a mockery of Murray's starting place to be honest, he's got the same number of goals as Callum Wilson, Josh King, 1 more than Rashford, Martial, Barnes, only 1 less than Lukaku, Firmino, Jimenez. He'd have been been presented with a lot less chances than many of them, all be it through his own lack of pace and ability to be offside, BUT, he is the best finisher in the club when presented with a decent chance.

That said, I'd actually prefer to see Andone start tomorrow, but I'm not at the other end of the spectrum if Murray gets the nod. I think you are a harsh critic whose desire for change clouds your judgement on this issue.

It’s really sad that we’re so indoctrinated in to Hughton-ball that none of us think both could play together...

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Gem has spoken and its

Ryan
Montyoya Dunk Duffy Bernardo
Propper Stephens Bissouma
Knockaert Andone Locadia

ie: Ali J dropped and March not risked and/or fit enough.

says it could be 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 with AK playing behind Andone/Locadia

*he's predicted the line up accurately since Palace i think.
https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?371867-Team-for-Muff

If that’s right, it’s a pleasant surprise. Locadia deserves a start based on recent cameos, in his best position which is on the left in a proper 4-3-3 (not a 4-5-1)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It’s really sad that we’re so indoctrinated in to Hughton-ball that none of us think both could play together...

I think they could play together, I just don’t think our midfield could cope without the extra man. Both Burnley and Bournemouth play with 2 strikers generally, but neither plays with outright wingers in my opinion, so it’s a trade off both those sides having a worse GD than us.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Hi
I think they could play together, I just don’t think our midfield could cope without the extra man. Both Burnley and Bournemouth play with 2 strikers generally, but neither plays with outright wingers in my opinion, so it’s a trade off both those sides having a worse GD than us.

Whilst off form at the moment, I always think Bournemouth look dangerous going forward. I think Knocky has proven he can play right side of midfield but agree we probably don’t have the right player for left mid if Solly is injured.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Bournemouth usually play 4-4-2. Lets match them. Andone and Murray/Locadia up top. Knockaert and Izzy on the wings. Rest of the team picks itself. Really hope we get at them from the off today.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bournemouth usually play 4-4-2. Lets match them. Andone and Murray/Locadia up top. Knockaert and Izzy on the wings. Rest of the team picks itself. Really hope we get at them from the off today.

Not going to happen ..the teams already been ''announced''

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Hi

Whilst off form at the moment, I always think Bournemouth look dangerous going forward. I think Knocky has proven he can play right side of midfield but agree we probably don’t have the right player for left mid if Solly is injured.

But since the change in formation mid season, CH doesn't seem to go for two out and out wingers. It's normally one from Izzy, Knocky and Solly, and one from Locadia or AJ as a 'wide striker' pushed up slightly more, looking for the break (and giving the fullback on that side less cover).

Not a criticism, just an observation.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Ryan
Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Bernardo
Stephens
Propper