Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A 2-0 win tomorrow

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The fact that we can even dream of beating Chelsea shows just how far we have come. It may be a dream but I’m going hoping to live it, anything is possible and we are a Premier League team not some League one hopefuls :thumbsup:
I fear it is a dream, but to beat the only team (that we've played) that we've never beaten in the league would be wonderful.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I hope to be proved wrong but I expect we will be the perfect hosts and play like the away side.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
2-1 - gotta be right once this season. Love the positivity though.

el punal

Absolutely ridiculous comments on here, obviously everyone’s opened the Sherry early. We won’t win because our players don’t have big game mentality. We’ve lost against Big 4 opponents before we leave the tunnel. Be lucky to score, I’d be happy with that. Anyone thinking otherwise needs to look at the history books and sober up before lunchtime tomorrow. Brighton beat Chelsea?! You’re havin a laugh!

You’re right of course, but hey, ho, or should that be ho, ho, as it’s nearly Christmas - it’s about time our luck changed against Chelsea.

We last beat them in 1933, 2-1 in the FA Cup. That’s 85 sodding years ago!

We have lost every single League fixture and only scored ONE goal.

The last time we didn’t lose was in the FA Cup in 1967 when we drew 1-1, then lost the replay 4-0.

So, yes, we’ll probably get turned over again . . . but then, I’m a half glass full sort of chap, so you never know. :cheers:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I was optimistic before the home fixture last season. 10 minute after kick off I was luzzing stuff.

Ill just see how it goes.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Beat the team that’s just beaten the champions and arguably one of the top 5 teams in the world! MENTAL let’s do it ,I love it .

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Well our under 21 team beat them last year, so it’s the first team’s time to shine. I’d be more than happy with a clean sheet and a point!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Locadia can I have your SHIRT ?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
It would be our best result since our return to the PL if we won.

What a Christmas present that would be!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You’re right of course, but hey, ho, or should that be ho, ho, as it’s nearly Christmas - it’s about time our luck changed against Chelsea.

We last beat them in 1933, 2-1 in the FA Cup. That’s 85 sodding years ago!

We have lost every single League fixture and only scored ONE goal.

The last time we didn’t lose was in the FA Cup in 1967 when we drew 1-1, then lost the replay 4-0.

So, yes, we’ll probably get turned over again . . . but then, I’m a half glass full sort of chap, so you never know. :cheers:

It’s conceivable a fan alive today has seen us beat them then. I shall ask my uncle if he remembers, he’s a Spurs fan mind!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here