Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potential Transfer Targets

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
A scouting video of Martin Ødegaard (20 year old Real Madrid attacking midfielder/ right winger currently on loan at vitesse arnhem) just popped up on my youtube feed for some reason. Maybe its a sign!

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
The Torygraph says we are likely to go in with another bid for Hayden this summer.

But then they start the article with this:

"Isaac Hayden is determined to ensure Newcastle United’s game against Brighton this weekend will be his last for the club as he warned there are no excuses not to sell him."

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Torygraph says we are likely to go in with another bid for Hayden this summer.

But then they start the article with this:

"Isaac Hayden is determined to ensure Newcastle United’s game against Brighton this weekend will be his last for the club as he warned there are no excuses not to sell him."

Looked quite impressive against us for Newcastle

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If Derby don’t get promoted, take Harry Wilson on loan from Liverpool. Creative, pace, delivers great free-kicks, with goals.

I hear he has a wonderful tackle [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION]

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Ignoring superstars and fading stars. Championship punts?

Bradley Dack - gets good press, stepped up from L1 no prob's
Nick Powell - bit of a sick note otherwise very useful
Tom Lawrence - (assumes Derby stay down) doesn't come with the Grealish price tag

I think I recall we showed a bit of intrest in Bradley Dack a couple of years ago when he was at Gillingham but agree he looks an OK squard player

Tom Laurance I think is a good call

Nick Powell no not for me

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
A scouting video of Martin Ødegaard (20 year old Real Madrid attacking midfielder/ right winger currently on loan at vitesse arnhem) just popped up on my youtube feed for some reason. Maybe its a sign!
DUTCH LEAGUE!!!!!

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
We should be doing everything in our power to sign Neal Maupay from Brentford. 22 years old, 28 goals in all competitions this season. Getting better and better. Would be worth every penny.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Brentford's owner and Bloom don't get on so there could be a problem with this deal.

It would be thoroughly unprofessional for either of them to allow their personal issues to get in the way of a multimillion pound deal. Doubt either of them would actually do any of the negotiations anyway

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
It would be thoroughly unprofessional for either of them to allow their personal issues to get in the way of a multimillion pound deal. Doubt either of them would actually do any of the negotiations anyway

Not at all, they would just do the deal with another club.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looked quite impressive against us for Newcastle

Really?

He was very very deep most of the time. All he did was protect their back four then give an unmarked Shelvey the ball to ping a quality pass.

A water carrier.

He is essentially Stephens without the long range passing. He’d struggle to get on our bench most weeks methinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here