Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Loanee Tracker Thread 2021-22

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Loan derby in the Championship.

Östigård on the bench for Stoke and Sima presumably still injured. Khadra and Van Hecke are both starting for Blackburn however.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hopes of a Brighton v. Brighton derby at Stoke today have been dashed. Blackburn have immediately recalled Van Hecke after his suspension (which is a encouraging sign) and Khadra also starts - but unfortunately Stoke have dropped Ostigard to the bench, and Sima is still unfit.
Maybe we'll get a bit of a derby if Osti comes on later .......................

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Meanwhile, up in Jockoland, Cochrane has been dropped by Hearts, but Dendoncker has made the starting line up for St. Johnstone again,

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hopes of a Brighton v. Brighton derby at Stoke today have been dashed. Blackburn have immediately recalled Van Hecke after his suspension (which is a encouraging sign) and Khadra also starts - but unfortunately Stoke have dropped Ostigard to the bench, and Sima is still unfit.
Maybe we'll get a bit of a derby if Osti comes on later .......................

.....and Khadra puts Blackburn 1-0 up....................... and Longman's just scored for Hull.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nice comment from the Blackburn boss

Reda Khedra has some amazing attributes, with that blistering pace and a rocket of a right-foot shot and I'm delighted he did the job for us.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Stone the crows! Teddy Jenks came on for the last 25 minutes for Aberdeen at Parkhead! TBH, was surprised to see that he was even on the bench.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not a bad day for our lads on loan today - Van Hecke and Khadra both played for Blackburn in their win against Preston, Khadra with a good assist. Blackburn fans wondering if they can get him for free in the summer, and are warming to Van Hecke too now he's had a bit of a run in the side. Clarke and Longman both had starts. for West Brom and Hull respectively.

And up in Scotland - shock, horror! Jenks came on for a good half hour against St.Mirren, with positive reactions form Aberdeen fans -
"Jenks made a difference when he came on. He looks a good player. Lots of pace, height and technically good."
"Was just about to say the same certainly a useful asset I wouldn’t be shipping back down the road just yet."

Believe me, that is some turn round in the last two or three weeks!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sima back from injury and on the bench for Stoke today.
....................and Ostigard apparantly frozen out - not even on the bench, and can find no reports of injuries.

In other news, Hearts appear to be reverting to 3-4-3, so Cochrane is back in again on the left side of the four (Kingsley is favoured over him at LB if they're playing a back four, and Cochrane hasn't managed to displace him).

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
....................and Ostigard apparantly frozen out - not even on the bench, and can find no reports of injuries.

In other news, Hearts appear to be reverting to 3-4-3, so Cochrane is back in again on the left side of the four (Kingsley is favoured over him at LB if they're playing a back four, and Cochrane hasn't managed to displace him).

Being recalled given dunk is out for at least 2 months. Is that allowed before January?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Being recalled given dunk is out for at least 2 months. Is that allowed before January?

My guess is that he’ll return and train with the team for the duration of December and will then be available for selection from the beginning of January. I’m pretty sure you can only move players around in the windows (unless they are free agents).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here