Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert joins Fulham on initial one-year loan

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Knocky clearly has issues. Both the public ones and the ones that occasionally surfaced on NSC in the wee small hours and were deleted by the morning that clearly breached the No Dickheads rule.

I assume we're talking about people seeing him out and posting on here when they got home, rather than him personally logging on here, having a rant, then Bozza sweeping up whilst he's having his cornflakes?!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
“We’ve got the J, Alireza J
I just don't think I understand
He hasn’t scored a goal
Or helped with an assist
But is still with us somehow anyway.”

You are E.J. Thribb (age 17½) and I claim my postal order for five shillings.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Behind me at the game yesterday one person said to his mate: "Where's Knockaert? Isn't he in the team?". But luckily his mate knew all and replied: "No, he's always a sub, he'll be on in the second half". Clearly news takes a while to get around, even these days.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Behind me at the game yesterday one person said to his mate: "Where's Knockaert? Isn't he in the team?". But luckily his mate knew all and replied: "No, he's always a sub, he'll be on in the second half". Clearly news takes a while to get around, even these days.

FFS and :facepalm: ad infinitum....oh and :nono:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
jury still out on this loan move ....he's a great player on his day , better than an injured , Belgian fringe player.

On his day he is better than an injured Trossard, yes. From what we've seen though, I reckon most people would pick a fit Trossard over Knockaert.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
On his day he is better than an injured Trossard, yes. From what we've seen though, I reckon most people would pick a fit Trossard over Knockaert.

I'm a big Knocky fan. But better than Trossard? No way.

Unless I'm being wooshed here....

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
But does it matter whether or not he's better than Trossard? If Knocky was here they could both be playing, or if Trossard is injured, surely a front 3 of

Maupay
Gross Knocky

is better than a front 3 of

Maupay
Murray Gross

I'm a big Knocky fan. But better than Trossard? No way.

Unless I'm being wooshed here....

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Exactly, Knockaert's time at the club was up. End of.

That seems to be the way it’s turned out, but can’t you understand the frustration of many when …..

He’s playing well and scoring in the Championship
We’re not scoring or really offering enough in the final third to get the goals we need to stay up
We didn’t get any money for him
We got rid of two other forwards as well
We’ve got an injury crisis and Murray is playing (not very well) as an inside forward
Plenty on here predicted that exactly this sort of thing would happen

Our Premier League place is at stake, and will clearly depend on our goals for column, so I’m still finding the clubs policy on reducing the squad size, especially in forward areas difficult to understand

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
That seems to be the way it’s turned out, but can’t you understand the frustration of many when …..

He’s playing well and scoring in the Championship
We’re not scoring or really offering enough in the final third to get the goals we need to stay up
We didn’t get any money for him
We got rid of two other forwards as well
We’ve got an injury crisis and Murray is playing (not very well) as an inside forward
Plenty on here predicted that exactly this sort of thing would happen

Our Premier League place is at stake, and will clearly depend on our goals for column, so I’m still finding the clubs policy on reducing the squad size, especially in forward areas difficult to understand

I don’t think letting Andone leave was part of the plan at the time when AK and Mr Strollabout were loaned out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On the back of 10 minutes from Trossard, this is the kind of read hindsight and Sunday mornings were invented for, well played all concerned.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’d 100% still have him here. He is class. It’s a squad game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here