Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Women first home game of the WSL season Sunday 15th Sept vs Chelsea

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Following swiftly on from their first game of the Womens Super League season away at Bristol, Brighton Women are at home (i.e. Crawley) this Sunday at 2pm against Chelsea.

Whilst we got a point away at Bristol, Chelsea took all three points at home after defeating Spurs and this game will be a stern test for Hope Powells team against a team that finished third in the Super League last season.

Tickets are available from the Albion at the following prices:
Adult : £4
Over 65 : £2
Under 18 : £2

List last season, Seagulls Travel are providing free transport to the game from various locations.

Looking forward to a good crowd as season ticket sales are much up on last year, and therefore a good atmosphere!

UTA! :albion2:

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Just bumping this as advance sales end 3pm today.

Tickets can be bought from 12pm at matchday price on the day from the ticket office (cash only) at Broadfield Stadium for £6 adults and £3 everyone else.

UTA!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Bump as the match is today.

UTA!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Very tough game hope Albion can keep a run going.

Whats the TV coverage this year, I caught us on the BBC last year.

I think the best Brighton will get this afternoon is a draw, but hey maybe they can do what Norwich did to Man City yesterday! ;)

Not sure on the TV coverage at the moment, but there is a new app called The FA Player which you can watch most (if not all) of the matches live (including the Brighton match this afternoon). You should be able to find it in the app store.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I think the best Brighton will get this afternoon is a draw, but hey maybe they can do what Norwich did to Man City yesterday! ;)

Not sure on the TV coverage at the moment, but there is a new app called The FA Player which you can watch most (if not all) of the matches live (including the Brighton match this afternoon). You should be able to find it in the app store.

Cheers, I must have dream't it but thought we got a 1-1 v Chelsea so hopefully that's an omen.

I am always impressed how Frank Lampard always mentions the women's teams in his interviews, apparently he did this at Derby as well.

I listened to the Bristol City away game on the radio, so may look for this option again today. A game we should have won, parallels to the men v Burnley yesterday.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
All free of charge today at the Crawley ground, you don't get this in WSL at the Amex (I always imagine you might in ESL)

On offer will be free face painting and a free photo booth. Along with this are a range of activities from giant jenga to connect 4. Also our inflatable goal. Have a go to see if you can win a prize.

https://faplayer.thefa.com/home/womens-super-league Don't waste your time searching for the link to the app here, this is run by theFA.com, the site that makes it as difficult as possible to access their own FA Cup results archive.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Albion line up

Attachments

• v Chelsea .jpg
    v Chelsea .jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 225

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills